2017 Apr 26, 07:44:23

Author Topic: 3D Models by Hapony  (Read 3205 times)

Offline HaponyHanzo

• 3D Modeler
  • I'm there but you can't see me. Cause i am a Ninja
    • View Profile
3D Models by Hapony
« on: 2013 Apr 01, 15:57:54 »
3D modeling is love, 3D moeling is life!

Plasmablade
Spoiler

Phoenix - My own design
Spoiler
Spoiler

Motorcycle
Spoiler

Shroomforest Scene - untextured
Spoiler

Spaceship-fighterclass
Spoiler

Spaceship
Spoiler

Futuristic Hallway in Unreal
Spoiler

Urban Building
Spoiler

Horrorkid from Zelda Majoras Mask
Spoiler

Human character
Spoiler

« Last Edit: 2015 Apr 16, 05:27:03 by HaponyHanzo »

Offline TheCatArtist

• Noise bomb crew!, And making 2D games c++
    • View Profile
Re: A Robot/Mech
« Reply #1 on: 2013 Apr 11, 07:45:20 »
i HATE when ever I make a model. They become one model and I can't change it  >:O

Re: 3D Models by Hapony
« Reply #2 on: 2013 Nov 29, 16:01:03 »
I'm trying to understand the steps involved for your OC to get an idea on if I'm doing anything wrong on my own models, and... I can't tell if you did any multires sculpting or just subdivided it a lot around the face? I'm following Johnathan Williamson's low poly 3D character tutorial ( http://cgcookie.com/blender/cgc-courses/low-poly-character-creation-blender-unity/ ) and ever since I started sculpting my human Fluttershy model's face, I had a sense that I was doing some overkill by sculpting it as opposed to what I've seen in LoE's screenshots.

Here's a screenshot of my progress as of a few days ago. I had the body parts and clothing as separate models as to not unnecessarily complex the geometry where it isn't needed. According to the tutorial's next step, I should sculpt the face details, but the model used in the tutorial seems to try and be a realistic human model, whereas mine is pretty much along the lines of the toony human form as seen in Equestria Girls and as such has exaggerated features like eye size, and lack of detail for things such as skin pores and what not:

Spoiler
In Equestria, there is real happiness. It hides in the brightest light, and in the most ordinary of places. Between the world we see, and the ponies we love, there are doors. When they are opened, friendship... becomes reality.
-- Anthony Call

Offline HaponyHanzo

• 3D Modeler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 Nov 30, 04:27:09 »
The model you made looks pretty good but to explain you how to add detail t the face i would need to see the model in 3D Space, so upload it on p3d.in and send me the link to it , but the first thing i would do is a cut for the mouth and pull out the nose, then you can delete faces to cut out the eyes, then add the hair cause without hair humans in 3D space often look creepy especialy when they are lowpoly ^^

« Reply #4 on: 2013 Nov 30, 07:09:37 »
I'll get to it in the afternoon today. For now, I need some sleep.

UPDATE: http://p3d.in/Nu6PR

Also, I took a look at the geometry on your models and I don't understand how they could be animated given that the geometry is uneven.
« Last Edit: 2013 Nov 30, 15:02:17 by Schala »
In Equestria, there is real happiness. It hides in the brightest light, and in the most ordinary of places. Between the world we see, and the ponies we love, there are doors. When they are opened, friendship... becomes reality.
-- Anthony Call

Offline HaponyHanzo

• 3D Modeler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013 Dec 01, 04:29:55 »
it's pretty easy with the right weights you can animate it without problems

Offline HaponyHanzo

• 3D Modeler
    • View Profile