Forum Scroll Button Error

Started by Bravo 658, 2013 Mar 20, 17:54:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bravo 658

2013 Mar 20, 17:54:24 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 20, 18:46:19 by Bravo 539
I'll try to keep this simple, as it isn't really that important... it seems to fix itself after a minute or two.  At any rate, here's the glitch:

When I first load a page, I like to click the scroll button to allow smooth scrolling up or down the page by simply moving the mouse up or down.  On occasion, some text boxes seem to 'scroll', even though they are already displaying everything there is to display.  After the text falls a little ways out of its box, it resets back to the center.  After examining this for a few minutes, the problem stopped.

I don't find this to be a big problem, but I thought the team might like to be aware of it.  Here are two images for reference.  (Sorry, Ryo, it's one of your posts... X3)

By the way, Wavelength and I have this saved on our DeviantArt account to avoid spamming the internet... as soon as this message is acknowledged, unless stated otherwise, these images will be deleted.

Tekner

I can't reproduce your bug and I am using Google Chrome as well. I even went to the forum topic that you have in your screenshot. The middle mouse scroll does move individual posts slightly because of the way SMF formats its DIVs, but the text was always static within the text/quote boxes.

Bravo 658

On second thought, it may be a general issue with simply loading the page.  Like I said, it solves itself after a minute... I'm pretty sure it's a general internet problem.

Thanks for checking!

Go Up