Hello

Started by .tersa, 2013 Mar 16, 01:54:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

.tersa

I feel like I was lost but now I am found

Seriously though, I never came across this game til I saw some alpha testing video on YouTube from related videos or something like that, and it looked great. I had no idea how I had never heard of it!  X3 Anyway, now I am here to sit around and wait until it's out (preferably slowly and painfully.)

If you'd like to know anything about me, my name is Chris. I don't really have any interests as of yet, but I am really interested in computers and that kind of stuff, so that's probably what I'll end up working with. I play all kinds of games on PS3 and PC, although my PC is really old so I can't run many things. Anyway, hello again! If you want to know more for some ungodly reason, feel free.  ovO
Vivo ut serviam.

Bravo 658

Heheh... well, welcome to the forums!  No need to give away personal information.
As for the slow computer, I'd recommend you try getting a better one while you wait... my laptop didn't stand a chance. lol

In the mean time, check out the family-friendly forum rules, have a look around the forums, and join us for some thread games or roleplaying!

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules, explore and have fun  ^-^

.tersa

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Mar 16, 02:00:05
Heheh... well, welcome to the forums!  No need to give away personal information.
As for the slow computer, I'd recommend you try getting a better one while you wait... my laptop didn't stand a chance. lol

In the mean time, check out the family-friendly forum rules, have a look around the forums, and join us for some thread games or roleplaying!

I just felt a tiny bit obligated. Is that weird?  ovO
And yeah I'm definitely gonna build my own PC at some point put I can't get a job for ca$h money just yet.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone :)
Vivo ut serviam.

Bravo 658

We're glad to have ya here!  Just send any of us a PM if you're having trouble, and we'll be glad to help any way we can.

Mr.Fox

Welcome, welcome  ^-^
Serve your Emperor well today, tomorrow you will maybe not....

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Well my new friend in the end I hope you will have a simply wonderful time here!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: .tersa on 2013 Mar 16, 01:54:37
I feel like I was lost but now I am found

Seriously though, I never came across this game til I saw some alpha testing video on YouTube from related videos or something like that, and it looked great. I had no idea how I had never heard of it!  X3 Anyway, now I am here to sit around and wait until it's out (preferably slowly and painfully.)

If you'd like to know anything about me, my name is Chris. I don't really have any interests as of yet, but I am really interested in computers and that kind of stuff, so that's probably what I'll end up working with. I play all kinds of games on PS3 and PC, although my PC is really old so I can't run many things. Anyway, hello again! If you want to know more for some ungodly reason, feel free.  ovO
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Puynsi

PrincessButton

Hello there, happy to have found you here. :D ... ovO
Welcome to the forums. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up