Now Recruiting: Concept Artists, 3D Modelers and 2D Artists!

Started by Liska, 2013 Mar 08, 17:35:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mizuki

Thanks!

I sent in an application e-mail on Saturday but haven't received a reply. It's still pretty early though so I'm not too worried ^-^ If I wind up rejected I sure hope I get a reply at least

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Nicole Artist

Haha I sent mine on the 30th but still haven't received a response.
I messaged her a week before that too (approximately) and at that time they were still taking concept artists, so we just have to be patient ponys.

ooooh I hope Im good enough for the position. I did lots of pictures just for the portfolio and tried to draw everything a concept artist would need to draw just to show I'm capable.

Mizuki

Aw man, maybe I should've drawn some concept art specifically to make my stuff look decent  o.O

I did have a lot of concept art for other projects, but they were mostly character stuff. There's a few BG's here and there though..and color coordination

maybe it's not too late!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Nicole Artist

Heh I'm still here waiting for a response, checking my email every single day to see if I get an email back.
Being patient becomes hard when your looking forward to something so much.  ono
Hmmm I wonder if Anya is like, super busy right now, not just with LoE but with other things.

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Nicole Artist on 2013 Jun 20, 15:39:33
Heh I'm still here waiting for a response, checking my email every single day to see if I get an email back.
Being patient becomes hard when your looking forward to something so much.
Hmmm I wonder if Anya is like, super busy right now, not just with LoE but with other things.

Well, Anya is rather busy, according to what I can see. What with the open server weekend coming up, everypony's working double-time to get everything ready.
As far as contacting them goes, I'd recommend talking to a community relations staff member so they can direct you in the right direction.
I sent in an application and got a response within about thirty minutes. It was a no, but I guess timing is everything.  X3
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Nicole Artist

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 25, 08:55:04
Quote from: Nicole Artist on 2013 Jun 20, 15:39:33
Being patient becomes hard when your looking forward to something so much.

Well, Anya is rather busy, according to what I can see. What with the open server weekend coming up, everypony's working double-time to get everything ready.
As far as contacting them goes, I'd recommend talking to a community relations staff member so they can direct you in the right direction.
I sent in an application and got a response within about thirty minutes. It was a no, but I guess timing is everything.  X3

hmmm well I had messaged Anya, and she has the applications, I guess that right now shes way to busy to look at them. I'm just relieved that they went through. (and it wasn't some email error or something)
hmmm Ill just sit here and be patient and draw ponys.

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Nicole Artist on 2013 Jun 25, 15:35:25
hmmm well I had messaged Anya, and she has the applications, I guess that right now shes way to busy to look at them. I'm just relieved that they went through. (and it wasn't some email error or something)
hmmm Ill just sit here and be patient and draw ponys.

Good idea. Beats sitting around waiting for both your birthday and the open server weekend.

Happy to be of service!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Go Up