My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flamestriker

Not to mention the person next to Carrot Top in that scene looks like Mayor Mare's daughter....

There's a lot of human doubles of what would be ponies in the MLP universe.
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 May 15, 05:57:38
Who wants to play I-Spy and try and mark every human with their pony-double?
I do!

Spoiler: Hmmm.. lets see.. I spy with my little eye • show

Snips and Snails can be seen at about 0:48 in the trailer, on the left side of the screen. They're apparently not the ones you labeled as Snips and Snails. ^-^

Also, someone made a Bingo:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

The movie would become a lot better if the proportions were more correct. Like danmakuman's drawing.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Science Woona

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 15, 06:43:03
Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 May 15, 05:57:38
Who wants to play I-Spy and try and mark every human with their pony-double?
I do!

Spoiler: Hmmm.. lets see.. I spy with my little eye • show

Snips and Snails can be seen at about 0:48 in the trailer, on the left side of the screen. They're apparently not the ones you labeled as Snips and Snails. ^-^

Spoiler: show
Also, someone made a Bingo:

LIES AND SLANDE-I mean oh.
How did I not notice that...
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

Flamestriker

Did anyone notice that Scootaloo was doing the chicken dance in the trailer? I did.

SHE'S A CHICKEN IN EVERY REALITY!!!
[move][/move]

Science Woona

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2013 May 15, 17:28:29
Did anyone notice that Scootaloo was doing the chicken dance in the trailer? I did.

Somepony just mentioned that to me
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 May 15, 18:07:26

I was told in the comments on the video in Youtube. :P

ArtVeigar

Ok, I was kinda busy and completely forgot about this thing and just watched the trailer today. My opinion: It doesn't seem to be bad at all. Of course, there are some issues, but in general it looks good, and it will probably be as funny as the actual show, and it probably will have some good musics (*looking foward to the remixes and covers*). It looks more girly than the actual show with ponies, but I won't judge it on that.

The main problem, for me, is just one thing: Twilight's apparent romance with a random person. First of all, I personally don't like it because one of the things I aways liked on the show is that, even if it looks girly, it almost never touched subjects directed specificaly to young girls, taking aside just Twi's alicornization and coronation. Second, If that is just apparent, it's okay. But if it does happen, what will be like afterwards? The show will keep running like it never happened, and Twi will apparently forget about him in the show? The movie won't be considered in the show's history, like what happens with some Animes? Or will they create the pony version of this guy and insert the romace on the actual show? And I don't like this last idea.

If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, I hope it doesn't affect the show and we can all forget about it.

Chishio Kunrin

WAIT! GUYS LOOK!

Are Applejack and Fluttershy wearing pony ear headbands?!

Blues-Music

If they released the trailer before the picture I don't think people would have been as mad. I still don't think it was a great choice , but the trailer shows some promise so i'l give it a go. :]

Book Smarts

Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 May 15, 18:07:26

Just when the Brony community seemed to be getting over the scoot chicken meme, Hasbro has to do a cameo of it in the movie  :c

Chishio Kunrin

Might I awkwardly add (since I don't think I have here) that, for some reason, the animation style reminds me a little bit of Danny Phantom? o_O

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

Me and my friend will go see it either in theaters or shamelessly download it off the internet. We are both expecting at least SOMETHING from it. I feel like it's Alicorn Twi all over again and the subject is already calming down. I'm also not going to spout TRUST THE WRITERS in everyone's face. It's just different like Zelda 2. It may not be the same and likely isn't as good as a lot of the others but gets bashed so much that it's just plain stupid. I'll propably like it about as much as I do any Rarity episode.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Chishio Kunrin

I wonder what my mom's friends' 5/6-year-old will think of it.

Nala Valor

Vertigo,

I though equstria girls was a prank at first. But I guess its real and they are going to sell dolls like Monster high. And the boy kinda does look like sonic

Chishio Kunrin

I'm still trying to figure out why people think what'shisface is so much like Shining Armor. o.O

Flamestriker

It's probably the hair. His hair is akin to Shining Armor's, but I know it's probably Soarin'.
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2013 May 25, 18:13:34
It's probably the hair. His hair is akin to Shining Armor's, but I know it's probably Soarin'.

Nah, Soarin's coat color is blue. If it was Soarin, his skin color would be blue.

Flamestriker

Yes... well, it could be a lot of things. Even a new pony.
[move][/move]

Go Up