The Hub Season 3 final 4 episodes promo

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2013 Jan 13, 08:11:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Spoiler: Video • show
[center]
[/center]

Well, they certainly didn't show much. But at least we get to see a few small peeks.
By the way, Twilight casting that spell is not her becoming an alicorn. I've already seen enough people jumping to that conclusion.
Spoiler: Actual spoiler • show
Spoiler: It really is, so be careful • show
It's most likely her releasing the seal on Discord.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jan 13, 08:11:09
Spoiler: Actual spoiler • show
Spoiler: It really is, so be careful • show
It's most likely her releasing the seal on Discord.

Spoiler: If you didn't look at Chishio's spoiler above, you don't want to click this one either!!!!!!! • show
I think it is, she's wearing her element when she's casting a spell in front of discord's statue

Rissian

Spoiler: Don't click this either it be spoiler. • show
Yeah it probably is o_o it has the same effects of the Harmony spell rainbows and such. I wonder if discord will troll them again.  lol

ChocolateRain

Spoiler: Do not even consider to open... • show
Cannot wait for that episode... It can only be epic with discord on board... And perhaps I make an appearance too... :P

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

alexandas

Spoiler: why is this even spoilered? • show
Is this REALLY the end of the season already?  Or are we just talking about later episodes, and also, are they going to stop making the episodes ever?
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Book Smarts

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 13, 20:34:25
Is this REALLY the end of the season already?  Or are we just talking about later episodes, and also, are they going to stop making the episodes ever?

Spoiler: show
I don't even know

alexandas

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 13, 22:15:25

I don't even know

well that isn't very helpful, and again why is this spoilered?
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

super_chris85

they are going to go to episode 13 then end season 3 then start season 4 later in the year or at least that is what i have heard

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 13, 22:16:57

I don't even know

Yeah, it's the end of season 3. But it has been confirmed that they have been hired to do season 4. So the show isn't over yet.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

alexandas

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jan 14, 09:25:34
Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 13, 22:16:57

I don't even know

Yeah, it's the end of season 3. But it has been confirmed that they have been hired to do season 4. So the show isn't over yet.

if it ever ever ever ends i'll cry
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Tiger

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 14, 20:51:50

Things can't go on forever you know  :l It's like a pet cat. You love your cat, but one day it will die.

The same for the show. Except that it won't. While the show may cease, the fanbase will live on.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

alexandas

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jan 15, 02:17:55

Things can't go on forever you know  :l It's like a pet cat. You love your cat, but one day it will die.

The same for the show. Except that it won't. While the show may cease, the fanbase will live on.

Welll I was kinda hoping they might end up doing the pokemon/spongebob thing and go on forever or at least for a few more years, as in twenty years
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Book Smarts

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 15, 20:53:47

Welll I was kinda hoping they might end up doing the pokemon/spongebob thing and go on forever or at least for a few more years, as in twenty years

That would risk in causing dull episodes with uninteresting stories. While Spongebob has gone on for so long, the story for each episode after a certain season are horrible.

Darkangel

Impossible. You can't go for a show that long, you're bound to lose ideas and make the episodes boring. But there might possibly be a gen 5 for MLP.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Zbizo

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Jan 13, 15:40:42
Yeah it probably is o_o it has the same effects of the Harmony spell rainbows and such. I wonder if discord will troll them again.  lol

Spoiler: My thoughts on plot, do not click if you don't want spoiler! • show
why not? If he didn't there wouldn't be this episode. I hope he will be stoned again or something after Fluttershy's failure.

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Jan 17, 12:55:17
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Jan 13, 15:40:42

Spoiler: My thoughts on plot, do not click if you don't want spoiler! • show
why not? If he didn't there wouldn't be this episode. I hope he will be stoned again or something after Fluttershy's failure.

Spoiler: Spoiler and really bad pun • show
Of course he will... It's Discord...

Oh, and may I notice: The Discord episode is the next one in the Q... *ba dum tss* lol

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

Wisp

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 15, 22:22:37

That would risk in causing dull episodes with uninteresting stories. While Spongebob has gone on for so long, the story for each episode after a certain season are horrible.

Yeah.  I would rather MLP ended while it was still good, instead of new episodes coming out with boring story lines.
Hey there!
I make music.

Go Up