Congratulations, Lord of Madness!

Started by Liska, 2013 Jan 07, 01:42:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

I can't even get past Eeor. I've always sucked at sports, even virtual ones. Oh well. Worth a try.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Julius

Just had another little run before taking a bath.

23/40.

Christopher Robin isn't actually that hard. Only problem for me is the invisible balls that catch me off guard. Everything else is manageable. :]

Don't get me wrong, he's by far the hardest. He's tough. But... At this point, and being maxxed out...

Assuming he does less than 10 invisible balls, and I manage to hit everything else... I think I got this! So close! :D
Purr~

Tezaku

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jan 07, 08:42:19
Tried...and didn't reached 2nd level. I hope whoever wins does a Let's play series.

your not the only one who couldnt get to the 2nd part, or do the game

Almira

Jeeez, those invisible throws are only annoying for positioning. 24/40 Felt like I was getting close and a series of invisible far left and right pitches quickly shut down that hope. Ah well if someone else doesn't finish this before then Ill go for the goal after a rest  :D

bubdude

yeah... an alpha testing position isn't worth pulling out my hair.

Chirp

I could use a mouse for this game.. Honestly, you're stuffed animals. How do you even throw balls like that?  DD:

Legion495

This Tiger top me... 12/28 I hope this alpha open for more than one or nobody win this game   ^-^
(sry for my english mistakes) X3

Chirp

You know. I am actually enjoying this game.

Almira

I keep thinking those balls are going to hit Poo bear at any moment. I think this game starts to mess with you after a while  ovO

Chirp

I'm making him dance by tapping the touchpad.  lol

Little Judas

I'm just going to pretend I don't want to be the first.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Lord of Madness

apparently only one person on earth has ever beaten the game. and they used cheats...

Blues-Music

I'm not gonna quit , or use cheats. I am determined to win.

ShadowHeart

I don't know if I'll do this but I'll try. I really don't care if im the first person to test alpha. Best to know that I'll get to play it eventually and when I do, it will be  better than alpha.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Lord of Madness

2013 Jan 07, 10:55:10 #74 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 07, 11:01:21 by Lord of Madness
Here is the rundown of Christopher Roben
He uses randomized skills between all other characters. no matter how much you practice you will never get better against him sense his skills are set at random. 3 of the 50 balls he throws are actually as designed by the game impossible to hit even with cheats. Which means you can only actually make 7 mistakes yourself. if you do you lose. Also the angle that the ball is hit is actually not at all determined by you. it seems this way but its determined by how far to one side or another he throws it. if your ball goes out of bounds, it was actual planning of the computer. not a mistake by you but it was an impassable event. He will always make you hit AT LEAST ONE out of bounds... which means your actual chances of winning if you somehow know what he is about to do is that on your own... you can actually only miss 6 BALLS if you have 1 out of bounds and miss 3. you are now on your actual ground. because no matter what you are forced by the programming to always miss 4.

all of this is done by the programmers to keep players playing.

Technically the playability of this game is over 500 hours

((is currently uploading a video of my playing against him.))

Blues-Music

2013 Jan 07, 10:59:01 #75 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 07, 11:01:08 by Blues-Music
Considering it is designed to be almost unplayable I guess i'm gonna have to quit....
Also thank you very much I lost my valuable time which I took because I had a break from studying....MY ONLY BREAK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY....

Julius

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Jan 07, 10:55:10
He uses randomized skills between all other characters. no matter how much you practice you will never get better against him sense his skills are set at random. 3 of the 50 balls he throws are actually as designed by the game impossible to hit even with cheats. Which means you can only actually make 7 mistakes yourself. if you do you lose. Also the angle that the ball is hit is actually not at all determined by you. it seems this way but its determined by how far to one side or another he throws it. if your ball goes out of bounds, it was actual planning of the computer. not a mistake by you but it was an impassable event. He will always make you hit AT LEAST ONE out of bounds... which means your actual chances of winning if you somehow know what he is about to do is that on your own... you can actually only miss 6 BALLS if you have 1 out of bounds and miss 3. you are now on your actual ground. because no matter what you are forced by the programming to always miss 4.

Kid's game, eh? lol

I'm still going to keep doing it. I got to thirty something Home Runs a few tries ago. I want to fly again. Sooner I get to do it, the better it will be for me. B)

Guess I'm kinda like our dear Rainbow Dash when it comes to flying.
Purr~

Lord of Madness

2013 Jan 07, 11:11:40 #77 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 07, 11:22:43 by Lord of Madness
REPOST So that everyone on this page can know what I stated earlier.

This is me going up against him.

UPDATE!: He at times also pitches the balls 120% faster than the normal counterpart.

Julius

I've noticed the ultra fast balls. Still trying anyways. When I want something, I'm stubborn. :]
Purr~

HaponyHanzo

When getting an alpha position now is this hard, i regret it even more that i missed the first alpha test.

Go Up