Go Down

bleyd

2013 Jan 05, 09:03:44 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 19, 09:37:23 by bleyd
Name: bleyd master

Species: pegasus

Dislikes: chaos and monsters

Cutie Mark: blood drop with two wings

Talent: search and hunt

Personality: friendly and cordial, cheerful impulse acts most of the time, but is a little crazy. Believes there is a conspiracy in which a certain Kharn domine the world in the name of Khorne.
He takes his job very seriously, mercenary and hunter of monsters and fantastic creatures.
in case he have to remove the creature take a trophy.
mysteriously is reluctant to fly prefer walking.

from small pony he loved animals. One fateful night a Ravener attacked him fracturing his skull. has since had dreams where the world is consumed in chaos by a villain named karn.
Following that he started training in hunting dangerous creatures. their biggest challenge is to capture a great wyrm red dragon. even so has always had great respect for such majestic creatures. and only removes necessity.

extremity closed in the first instance. but if you get past the barrier will gain a friend forever. hard at first but with a big heart that is hard to see if not looking. no current hubicacion wanders home or sleeping on the streets and forests. accept any honest work for a living prefer tracking missions or hunt

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6034/6369051159_4b04dff802_z.jpg mask
http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/uploads/predator.jpg claws

:P ok do you like or not?¿  mujajajajaja

Nala Valor

Oh god! NO! Just No!
There's a lot of things you can and absolutely must do to make him better.

1rst of all, just by it's cutie mark, you're disobeying the gore rule and his talent is just a disaster! This is a kid friendly forum, not a gory, violence forum.

2nd, again, the backstory is way too gory. And I'm sorry, but a fractured=instant death or internal bleeding that causes death after a few hours. Your caracter wouldn't be alive.

3rd, after dealing with these two problem, you should maybe try and make it more... Normal. For exemple, it's just weird having a pony with an uknown age. And the location... Where is that, Baal? Is it in equestria? Somewhere far away?

bleyd

2013 Jan 05, 10:53:52 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 05, 15:40:44 by bleyd
oks ^^ change done

bleyd

2013 Jan 26, 12:26:08 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 26, 12:40:41 by bleyd
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-dondepresor-8262222.html][IMG]http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_8262222don-depresor.png[/img][/URL]

ok i try another oc jejeje this is DD. or Don depresor.

Name: Don Depresor

Species: pony

Dislikes: Pope Alejo

Cutie Mark: doble D

Talent: he say that have powers but only have the talent of ruin everything with his presence for example his if someone tries to do anything in her presence and it is important to avoid anything happen that comes out correctly

Personality:Old comics enthusiast and adventurer now jinxed and pessimistic. Jester friendly, short-sighted and a little stupid, disciple of Mr. Magoo, which in the old days came to gather all of the original collection of Daredevil and two Christmas cards from Frank Miller.
Their misfortune began late eighties, in decline of music when a flowerpot with a radioactive accident left him blind, and he led the two bumps on the head that looks. Member of desperation, has become one of the iconic members of the Resistance. Claims to have extrasensory powers even if all others saying that it is not, what it does have is a strange power to jinx it all, and finish at the wheel of any vehicle, despite being blind later in the story the Resistance manages to use such clumsy devices supernatural to sabotage the fanhunters

please can say if you like?? jajajaja^^

bleyd

2013 Feb 21, 14:41:54 #4 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 09, 08:56:25 by bleyd
 Name: old one eye

Species: Tyranid

Dislikes: space marines

Cutie Mark: dont have is a monster

Talent: omnivorous he can eat all things. super streng can break all. regeneration he can dead but can`t saty dead for a long time he heal herself very fast.

Personality. unintelligent monster moves stimuli and impulses. very dangerous when angry. or if someone takes away the food, can not speak. and have 8 meters of tall

hystory.Old One Eye spearheaded Hive Fleet Behemoth's assault on Calth, swatting away Leman Russ Battle Tanks as if they were insects. Its rampage was stopped when a forgotten hero of the Imperium fired a Plasma Pistol through its eye and into its brain. This shot was the first time Old One Eye was brought down, and it is still unable to regenerate its eye and is permanently scarred with a plasma burn running across its skull. Decades later after Behemoth had been driven from Calth, a band of smugglers stumbled across its body frozen intact in the ice-packs of Calth. They thawed it out hoping to get a bounty for the corpse, but Old One Eye's grievous wounds instantly began to heal. It soon awoke and CENSURED(you can thing in very bad things) the smugglers. Isolated from the Hive Mind a Carnifex reverts to its instinct to mindlessly eat, and so Old One Eye's release heralded a series of Tyranid raids on Calth. Land conveys were destroyed, hab-domes smashed and entire populations dissapear. Lesser Tyranid creatures such as Termagants and Genestealers, also left behind from Behemoth's invasion, were drawn to Old One Eye's presence as a dominant leader. The people of Calth cried out for aid, and they were answered by Scout Sergeant Telion of the Ultramarines. Telion tracked down Old One Eye, but found it difficult to pierce its armoured flanks. As Telion's warriors were cut to pieces by the beast, Telion made a one-in-a-million shot that hit its ruined eye-socket. Old One Eye was overcome with pain and stumbled into a cavernous ravine. Telion led a search for the body, but Old One Eye was never found. until now

Legion495

hmmm nice Monster.
You like Monsters don't you? ^-^
But tell me:
Why did you make a monster OC instead of a pony in a big bronie community?  :]
You like monsters in any way hmm?

bleyd

jajaja yes i like do different things. if people can wear a baby dragons or water ponys or ice pony or flam pony i use big cute monster ^^

Legion495

Awwww that looks sooooo Cute.
I really like it.
It reminds me on shaw the sheep ^-^

McSleuthburger

be careful to not just copy other OCs
I see many similairities between flufy puff and fluffle puff
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

bleyd

yes i change in paint  :c  have any problem?

i like and go to use

McSleuthburger

you cant just change the color and call it your own OC
Your OC should have its own personality, likes, dislikes, and so on
Dont copy the ideas of somebody else
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

bleyd

if you like i can post the page for people see references, i use to roleplay dont more

Tiger

That doesn't help, Bleyd.

You can NOT steal another person's OC, alter it in whatever way and call it your own. It's like someone inverting the colours of Sonic and calling him Cinos.

They're called ORIGINAL characters for a reason. Be ORIGINAL. Don't steal ideas from other people. You need to be imaginative. Come up with your own OC.

You are not being original at the moment. No matter HOW MUCH you like another person's OC idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF.

Sorry if I seem a bit rage-y here.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

bleyd

dont worry. is true but in my opinion picture is only for reference. is a pony. all hair. but if necesary i can change picture

Tiger

It's not the picture, it's the whole idea of the OC itself. You're basically just recolouring a person's OC and calling it your own. Sure, recolouring a character from a show is mildly accepted, but recolours of other OCs is just a no-no.

GlassMirror

Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 22, 07:46:17^-^
dont worry. is true but in my opinion picture is only for reference. is a pony. all hair. but if necesary i can change picture

Good idea in some way, but maybe it's more responsible if you could make your own OC. if you want to use fluffy puff, draw something that is yours. Ok?

bleyd

ok no problem. tomorrow start work for now i put off picture. isnt too difficult draw a ball of hair ^^* i only try use a pony that no be a monster.

GlassMirror

Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 22, 09:08:09
ok no problem. tomorrow start work for now i put off picture. isnt too difficult draw a ball of hair ^^* i only try use a pony that no be a monster.

Have fun with it :]

Tiger

It's still copying Fluffle Puff's idea... Agh, forget it. Do what you wish.

bleyd

good ideas are to be reproduced and used if you know something more beautiful for a creator to do his work accepted and used by others tell me. I at no time I attributed the merit of your idea just seemed perfect and I use

Go Up