A wild AcidicHeart has joined!

Started by AcidicHeart, 2012 Dec 31, 19:20:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AcidicHeart

Hello ponies of this forum! I am AcidicHeart; one of those in-so-many-fandoms-I-lost-count kind of person. I have looked around this forum for a few days and decided to join.  So you all may get to know me, a complete stranger, better, I have decided to list what I like!  :D

Things I find to my liking in no particular order- My Little Ponies of course! Supernatural, Doctor Who, Struck By Lightning, The Fault in Our Stars, Glee, tumblr, Bowties, Sherlock, Lord of the Rings, Legend of Zelda, Okami, Tobuscus, Danisnotonfire, NedCentral, Dr. Pepper, and Pokemon!!!

Well I hope my personality doesn't annoy anypony and that everyone has fun here.  :nod:

Bye! c:

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

alexandas

WOOO pokemon!  I welcome you to this forum, soon lord of madness will post.  I will be your pokemon friend.  Or if you think I'm a little insane you can stay away from me, i hope you have fun on the forums acidic, we have roleplays if you like to roleplay, and bowties are pretty awesome.

Also if you are annoying we should be friends, I'm probably way more annoying then you, but don't worry i hide it.
((aww nightpony posted while i was typing!))
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Enstramentall

Welcome to the forum! Oh, and might I say, I also like Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Legend of Zelda, Tobuscus, Dr. Pepper, and Pokemon too! I can't wait to get to know you!  ^-^
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun  ^-^

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Im in many fandoms toooooo!!

Weremetalwolf

Hi and welcome to the forum! I wish you the best stay around here and HAVE FUUUN!!! :D
Woooowooo we have a lot in common! ovO
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Pipkin

Welcome to the Party!

We only have 2 things in common i'm afraid, but that doesn't mean we can't still be friends right :)

AcidicHeart

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  :3

I don't think I'll have any trouble fitting right in!

^-^

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: AcidicHeart on 2012 Dec 31, 19:20:59
Hello ponies of this forum! I am AcidicHeart; one of those in-so-many-fandoms-I-lost-count kind of person. I have looked around this forum for a few days and decided to join.  So you all may get to know me, a complete stranger, better, I have decided to list what I like!  :D

Things I find to my liking in no particular order- My Little Ponies of course! Supernatural, Doctor Who, Struck By Lightning, The Fault in Our Stars, Glee, tumblr, Bowties, Sherlock, Lord of the Rings, Legend of Zelda, Okami, Tobuscus, Danisnotonfire, NedCentral, Dr. Pepper, and Pokemon!!!

Well I hope my personality doesn't annoy anypony and that everyone has fun here.  :nod:

Bye! c:
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  Do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up