Season 3 Episode 7 released early on the internet

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Dec 13, 20:08:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Dec 13, 20:08:42 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 13, 20:19:29 by Chishio Kunrin
Supposedly, the Hub themselves released the episode early on the internet for some reason. A video of it showed up on my Facebook news feed, and it's apparently legit. I haven't watched it yet, but I thought some of you would want to enjoy it early.
Spoiler: The FULL episode • show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Judas

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Dec 13, 20:02:39
A 360p of Wonderbolt Academy has been leaked, a full episode.
I don't know if I should post it so if I break rules with this please inform me. Or the mods if I'm sleeping.

Spoiler: MAJOR SPOILER • show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

It's a YouTube link that I posted in an other thread.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Dec 13, 20:16:49
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Dec 13, 20:02:39
A 360p of Wonderbolt Academy has been leaked, a full episode.
I don't know if I should post it so if I break rules with this please inform me. Or the mods if I'm sleeping.

Spoiler: MAJOR SPOILER • show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

It's a YouTube link that I posted in an other thread.

Edited. Thank you.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Spoiler: show
Watched it ovO

That was simply awesome. Not disappointed at all! For a while I thought Rainbow Dash really would be out of the Wonderbolt thing forever ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

GuitarBrony

Being that it's Friday, I let myself cheat a little, and watched the episode. X3

Gotta love me some Wonderbolts action. I liked the idea of Spitfire taking on a "Drill Sergeant" sort of role. Seemed awesome. AND THEY BROUGHT BACK TINY. Or whatever the fandom has taken to calling him. I've just been referring to the "YEAH!!!" pony as Tiny. I liked the consistency of the trainees in RD's group. They kept the same group of them together, which is something I really enjoyed.

On the note of the Trainees, I LOVED Lightning Dust. I love getting to see new Mid-ground ponies added, and I thought she was a rather interesting character.

Lastly, I liked the outfitting of the camp. It was cool to see a different, unique design for the trainees, as well as formal gear for the instructors. As I have been making my Wonderbolt cosplay outfit, it seems I might have to make some more. I wanna try to make a couple outfits now, based on the new designs.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Book Smarts

I'm waiting for the airing of the episode on tv  >:/

Blues-Music

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 14, 09:55:59
Why? Its not like its a spoiler if its the full episode. There isn't really much difference in watching it then , and now.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Dec 14, 09:58:29
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 14, 09:55:59
Why? Its not like its a spoiler if its the full episode. There isn't really much difference in watching it then , and now.

It's my tradition to either watch it on the stream or tv when it's aired for the first time. :D

GoldenTerrabyte

Aw, I was really hoping for a sonic rainboom! Well, here's hoping there'll be one in season 3 later!
I'm back

Pipkin

Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2012 Dec 14, 08:31:10
Being that it's Friday, I let myself cheat a little, and watched the episode. X3

Gotta love me some Wonderbolts action. I liked the idea of Spitfire taking on a "Drill Sergeant" sort of role. Seemed awesome. AND THEY BROUGHT BACK TINY. Or whatever the fandom has taken to calling him. I've just been referring to the "YEAH!!!" pony as Tiny. I liked the consistency of the trainees in RD's group. They kept the same group of them together, which is something I really enjoyed.

On the note of the Trainees, I LOVED Lightning Dust. I love getting to see new Mid-ground ponies added, and I thought she was a rather interesting character.

Lastly, I liked the outfitting of the camp. It was cool to see a different, unique design for the trainees, as well as formal gear for the instructors. As I have been making my Wonderbolt cosplay outfit, it seems I might have to make some more. I wanna try to make a couple outfits now, based on the new designs.

I watched it yesterday, can't watch it tomorrow as i'm finally getting off my rump and doing my christmas shopping.  Might as well watch it early if I can :D

One thing I have to say is i'm very glad the quality of the show/storyline isn't diminishing like you'd see in alot of other shows as the seasons go on.

Lord of Madness

I watched it a while ago. I am also sure I was a post like this a while ago regarding youtube.

Go Up