Which Of The 6 Of Element Of Harmony You Wound Like To Be?

Started by akirawind0, 2012 Nov 30, 14:04:33

previous topic - next topic

Choose Your Element Of Harmony

Honesty
Kindness
Laughter
Generosity
Loyalty
Magic
Go Down

Link

Laughter for sure... :D

and  love how nobody has picked magic yet... lol
[CENTER][/CENTER]

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Flamestriker

[move][/move]

Dawnstar

I sort of have a three way tie between Honesty, Loyalty and Kindness. Loyalty is probably my strongest though as the other two tend to come double-edged with me.

colinkochevar

I picked magic. Although if Rainbow Dash was the main character and instead of loyalty, her element was flight, I would've picked flight.
How can party rock be in the house tonight, if everybody's outside?

akirawind0

There we go one magic  ^-^but still loyalty is 10 votes pretty surprised that most of ponies want to be loyalty

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Rarity.

[glow=HotPink,2,300]~ Rarity Best Pony ~<3

akirawind0

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Cobalt ZERO

magic and laughter. thats what i am..i constantly make jokes..and even tho i cant do magic i want to. oh guess what luna is too.
SPEAKETH WITH THE ROYAL CAPSLOCK!

ComputerDeathglare

A mix of them all I guess... even Honesty. I used to lie a lot but after watching the show I don't.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Tara

Definitely honesty.  :]

It's very rare for me to ever lie about an opinion that I have, in fact I can go completely out of my way to make sure people know how I feel about a small subject.
I have no idea what the cutie mark of my ponysona should be yet, because in the real world I still have no idea what my passion is. :P

Enstramentall

Kindness or laughter, probabley laughter, because let's just say being kind is...a rarity. *duh duhn TSTSTSTST!*  ^-^
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Ryo_D_Disk

Honestly im going to say Loyalty it seems to be the most accurate for me because I dont like letting ponys down if i can help of it

Pipkin

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Dec 28, 17:06:04
As the element of Honesty Loyalty, i'm honestly going to say Loyalty it seems to be the most accurate for me because I dont like letting ponies down if i can help of it

See what I did there  ovO

I'd likely say mine is Laughter.  Believe it or not, even with these lame forum puns and jokes sometimes I can actually make others laugh  X3

Jenzy

Sometimes I laugh at the stupidest, silliest puns... :\

But I gotta say, I'm quite Loyal to others. Depending of whatever situation, I'll never leave thy friends! :3

Billow Pillow

I'd personally just like to be the one i resemble the most, though i currently have no idea what possible one that could be.   :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

akirawind0

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2013 Jan 15, 04:17:22
I'd personally just like to be the one i resemble the most, though i currently have no idea what possible one that could be.   :nod:

It's okay If you do not know what your Element Of Harmony.
there a lot of other pony who do not know them self like,
I do not even know my self well I am still not sure what is my cutey mark is like

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Go Up