Hoers (spoiler)

Started by ~Durpy, 2012 Nov 13, 14:47:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

~Durpy

:]
Spoiler: show

Yet, they are still smaller than Celestia.. lol
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Rad Thunder

The spelling made me laugh...
:P

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Nov 13, 14:47:45
:]
Spoiler: show

dat spelling :P
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vertigo

Ok we get it the spelling bad. I actullay say the the thing were this pic came from and It was 2ed on what I'm most excited for list.  :P

Meteor

Well It doesn't help that Celestia has the biggest antenna in all of Equestria. She probably gets great reception on that thing. I always just assumed that characters like Celestia and Luna were actually horses, since old characters like Mayor Mare and Granny Smith prove that the mane six are in fact fully grown. I wonder if we will see any other new species this season.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Meteor on 2012 Nov 13, 23:20:19

Well It doesn't help that Celestia has the biggest antenna in all of Equestria. She probably gets great reception on that thing. I always just assumed that characters like Celestia and Luna were actually horses, since old characters like Mayor Mare and Granny Smith prove that the mane six are in fact fully grown. I wonder if we will see any other new species this season.

Wasn't Cheerilee in the play that Rarity made costumes for in Rarity's cutie mark flashback? o_O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Meteor

2012 Nov 13, 23:53:09 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 13, 23:57:48 by Meteor
Yes, but as a filly, so she is about the same age as the Mane six. I think Fluttershy is the oldest of the mane six since she told Pinkie Pie she was a year older than her, and she appeared taller than the rest in the cutie mark chronicles. (That also means the CMC should all have looked proportionally like filly Fluttershy by now) This is all a little off topic though.

(Those are the most horrible costumes ever!)

Just a guess here: I am betting the horses will all be earth style like the crystal ponies.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Meteor on 2012 Nov 13, 23:53:09
Yes, but as a filly, so she is about the same age as the Mane six. I think Fluttershy is the oldest of the mane six since she told Pinkie Pie she was a year older than her, and she appeared taller than the rest in the cutie mark chronicles. This is all a little off topic though.

Just a guess here: I am betting the horses will all be earth style like the crystal ponies.

That's what I meant.

Holy crackers, a pink Applejack and blue Pinkie!

Rad Thunder

I think Fluttershy is the oldest of the mane six since she told Pinkie Pie she was a year older than her

My guess on oldest to youngest regarding Mane 6:

Rarity
Applejack
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie

Dawnstar

Honestly, I've always thought Pinkie was slightly older than Rainbow and Twilight, but unless we get actual confirmations on their ages it's all speculation.

Judging by the outfits in that image though I am going to wager a guess on a middle eastern themed nation this time.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Nov 14, 13:40:10
Judging by the outfits in that image though I am going to wager a guess on a middle eastern themed nation this time.

I agree.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 14, 13:41:45
Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Nov 14, 13:40:10

I agree.
awesome, IF they do it correctly x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

~Durpy

My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

videogamehunter

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 23:56:48
Yes, but as a filly, so she is about the same age as the Mane six. I think Fluttershy is the oldest of the mane six since she told Pinkie Pie she was a year older than her, and she appeared taller than the rest in the cutie mark chronicles. This is all a little off topic though.

That's what I meant.

Holy crackers, a pink Applejack and blue Pinkie!

A pink AppleJack. lol I never noticed that before.

Go Up