My Little Pony cellphone game! Post your GL Live usernames!

Started by Iodine, 2012 Nov 08, 14:42:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Iodine

Sweet Luna I have 338 friends as of now on my GGL account. I won't be adding any more people, but I'll still accept friend requests. Unfortunately there's a bottleneck in the game so I only have 100 people on my friend and 200+ pending, and also it takes hours to send everybody treasure chests, but I'm doing my best!

Vinyl light

Hybrid

I actually really enjoy the game. I'm on GL as ThatHybridGuy

Blaze

This game turned out to be a lot better than I expected!  ^-^ It's so addicting!

if you would like to add me, my username is: Blazzykins

Vertigo

ComputerDeathglare

Had to completely restart the game because it would refuse to accept two days had passed. Couldn't level my ponies, couldn't collect food, nothing. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed. As. Buck.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

rolfalexander

Just started yesterday and can't stop, add me sometime. Gl name Rolfalexander. :D

Plumeria Paradise

My name sylvienoir :o
I added everyone who has posted thus far.

PrincessButton

Don't forget to go click "gift all" every 24 hours because you gotta shaaaaare, you gotta careeeeee. <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Plumeria Paradise

Only one person accepted my invite :(
I wonder...sometimes apps are OS exclusive. I have the kindle fire version and not many people have those?

Julius

Quote from: Plumeria Paradise on 2012 Dec 06, 00:55:15
I wonder...sometimes apps are OS exclusive. I have the kindle fire version and not many people have those?

This one isn't however. No matter if some are on iOS and others on Android, you can be friends.

Problem with this game is that it sucks after a little time. I deleted it a while ago, as I said before. lol
Purr~

Book Smarts

They just got an update out for Android, making it possible to access the friendslist without getting dced every second
   ^-^

Plumeria Paradise

I still only have one friend... rolfalexander
if you all could look for sylvienoir and accept it I would be grateful. I just hit the quests that make you get hearts and treasure chests. Help is appreciated :)

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Plumeria Paradise on 2012 Dec 06, 00:55:15
I'll accept your invite when my ipod charges!.. that is if you sent me an invite.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Plumeria Paradise

masterizero

hey thanks not know there was a game to phone out of my little pony pity that I have no apple but will wait for ready to adroid tranks  ^-^

me are una firma brony XD

Blues-Music

Ok so I got back to playing it. Please give me a chest I need one more heart for Zecora.
GL : Bluesmusic

PrincessButton

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Dec 07, 10:10:29
Ok so I got back to playing it. Please give me a chest I need one more heart for Zecora.
GL : Bluesmusic
I'll add you and send one.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Book Smarts

2012 Dec 07, 20:59:45 #138 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 07, 21:05:05 by Book Smarts
I was just playing through the game and a quest is called "Book Smart"  :3 , nothing related to me, but it's still funny 

jennbug112

Go Up