MLP (Music & Roleplaying)

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 25, 02:19:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings, and welcome friends of Legends of Equestria! Watch and awe, as your truly the magnificent Lyra once again goes about making an overly large introduction for no apparent reason! Also this is clearly not a partial copy & paste with a few minor alteration from my previous topic, that would be total blasphemy on your part for even suggesting such a thing!
Moving on beyond my strange quirks now, let us get to the main point of this here topic... before i realize this is more than likely the incorrect location to be posting a thread of this subject! If you remember correctly last friday i went about hosting a giant My Little Pony marathon party... Which if i might add was completely successful and fun and not to mention... totally awesome!  After doing so i still had quite a bit of free time on my hand so upon my boredom in lack of entertainment at that moment, i decided to ever so boringly search through my entire mlp favourites list and grabbed around 200 of my favourite songs i could find as quickly as possible and threw them all one by one into my synchtube room!   ovO

Details:

I bet by now you are asking yourself.  "Lyra... why did go about typing all that out! Just to waste my time, when i could of been reading this post first and just got straight to the details?!" Quite the interesting point my Equestrian friends! Well my little fillies and colt, i feel first of all i feel i should state... that is very unkind of you to say! But no need to worry, i forgive you for that and don't worry i still love you!
Basically the point of all of this though was just to create a fun & musical, fast paced roleplaying room! You may either go there to listen to some music or even for just simply roleplaying, or you can just go about ignoring it all together either one of them is fine.  If you do decide to use the room, it's unfortunate to say but sadly like all thing's clearly there will have to be some rules, which i will include at the bottom of this thread.  If you do decide to use the room, i hope you have fun and enjoy listening to the music and if not thanks for at-least reading the message.

(Note: You may post your suggestions of what song's you wish to see added to the room in the future, or what song's you wish to be removed from the playlist - though not all of them may be accepted! Also some computers may dysync from the chat room from time to time to fix it simply just refresh the page.)

Link to room:

Rules:

Note: Truly hoping that all of you make sure to follow all the rules, if you disobey the rules and go about being a nussiance to the others around you.. please note, that you will be kicked and or banned from the channel.

1. No Vulgar Language & No Harrassing fellow Viewers
2. Please refrain from arguing and or fighting. (Unless it's part of the roleplay)
3. Don't be inappropriate and or disguisting.
4. Please do your best and attempt to be as mature as possible
5. Have fun, enjoy the music, and just have a wonderful day!
6. When talking out of roleplay chat please be sure to put your words in brackets - Example: (Hello, how are you?)
7. Not a rule, but remember to support the show, all episodes are available on Itunes.

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

HerpyDooves

Wow! I just checked your synchtube room, you have a lot of visits and uniques! But yeah, I'm defiantly coming to visit!

Book Smarts

I'll probably pop in and out over the weekend  :D

Go Up