2017 Apr 27, 14:47:48

Author Topic: Jenzy's Request Art Corner [1/4 Complete] {Final Run to be determined}  (Read 25569 times)

Re: Jenzy's Request Art Corner [2/3 Complete] Randam Saiko {Closed}
« Reply #360 on: 2015 Aug 01, 21:18:45 »
I probably haven't drawn anything MLP related in at least a year. And I can't say I plan to do more anytime soon. It's perfectly fine by me!
pepsehhhh

Offline Jenzy

• Stay positive. There's always room for improvement
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for requesting! Hope you were happy with the finished product that I've drawn. Hey, you get that for free! :P

I suppose I'm in my final run. I really don't do much pony art anymore. I guess I'm open to other stuff some time?
If I do ever get the time. College has been kickin' my plot as of late. Still goin' strong.

Final Pony List:
1. Princess Button
Final 3 hopefully to be determined soon.

If you're wanting to see something non-pony related, but most definitely animal/Nintendo-related, I suppose I'm more than happy to take it. You've got 3 options:

*May likely not draw pony with this format
FireAlpaca
Spoiler
Miiverse Post*
Spoiler
Art Academy*
Spoiler

Still not finalized in plans. But I hope to see you in Everfree NW, if you're attending. Gotta keep on chuggin' along.
I guess the true spoilers begin for me at the convention if I attend, unless I can find some way to watch the new 2 seasons.

Well, if anyone's still here, I'm just up for whatever. It's been a fun run. Can't guarantee quickness anymore, so I'm so sorry for any huge delay.
« Last Edit: 2016 May 01, 05:10:23 by Jenzy »

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
It's understandable to see you move on from MLP art. Been a good run for you to give to the community. Still will be great seeing you draw everything else. Pretty sure we thank you for your time drawing requests.

Also, great you may be able to go to Everfree NW if possible. Wish I am able to go to at least 1 x3 hope to meet friends.

Also, take your time drawing. I think its better giving out quality over time. ^-^ Always amazes me and others.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline Proudy Hooves

• You're a Hockey Pony! Hockey Pony! 0_o
    • View Profile
Boop outta nowhere!! What's up?
I hope i won't be late this time for ponies xD
A russian friendly casual-ish hockey-loving and art collectin' brony, Deal With It!
Russian LoE Server Tests Veteran!
Testing servers since July 2013! |Mint Kingdom proud member|
#6YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere