Spoiler: Dragon Sisters • show

[move][/move]
Spoiler: Shadow Mare • show

Spoiler: Shadow Mare and Spark • show

Spoiler: Spark • show

OC Name: Shadow Mare
Species: Dragon Pony
Abilities: Dragon Shouts, Dark Magic
Description: Mean, Cruel, and overall not a very nice pony to invite for tea, Shadow Mare hails from a faraway land where dragons and ponies live in harmony. As a Dragon Pony, she can use the thu'um, allowing her to use her own voice to unleash powerful effects. She can also use magic spells which she prefers Dark Magic. She left her homeland to explore the world and also to avoid the guards due to her getting herself in trouble with the law. She later stopped and opened camp in Everfree Forest...

OC Name: Spark
Species: Thunder Dragon
Abilities: Lightning breath, Teleporting Bolt
Description: Given to Shadow Mare when she was just an egg as every Dragon Pony does, Spark is a friendly dragon who has a heart of gold. Spark being a thunder dragon, Shadow Mare had planned to raise her as a letal attack dragon but due to Spark's loving and caring personatily, Shadow Mare decided to just make her be an assitant while teaching her to use her powers just in case. Spark would pretty much want to be friends with anypony and despite Shadow Mare's cruel nature, Spark would do anything she tells her and would lover her forever. Spark apparently has a huge crush on a certain dragon that lives in Ponyville...

Spoiler: Dawn Mare • show

Spoiler: Torch • show

Spoiler: Dawn Mare and Torch • show

OC Name: Dawn Mare
Species: Dragon Pony
Abilities: Dragon Shouts, Light Magic
Description: Cool, gorgeous, strong, and pretty much better than you, Dawn Mare is the sister to the cruel Dragon Pony Shadow Mare. As for being a Dragon Pony, she is capable of many things like the Thu'um and magic spells in which she likes Light magic. Unlike Shadow's mean nature, Dawn Mare is pretty likeable but her cocky additude can be a problem when she thinks somepony is above her, especially other Dragon Ponies. She is currently hanging around Equestria to show off and to find her sister that she heard that she was around...

OC Name: Torch
Species: Fire Dragon
Abilities: Fire Breath, Burning Dash
Description: Torch is the "tough as dragon nails" sister to Spark and belonging to Dawn Mare, Torch knows no fear and would stand up to anything even if something is too big for a baby dragon to handle. Torch can be pretty rude at times and easily say what's she's thinking about something like if somepony has a "weak name". She currently likes to bully around a certain dragon that lives in a library...

Spoiler: Knight Mare • show

Spoiler: Knight Mare & Zephyr • show

Spoiler: KM, S*M, Zephyr, & Chill complete • show

Spoiler: Zephyr's scale color is green, Chill's is blue • show

Spoiler: Knight Mare on the left, Stryker Mare on the right • show

Spoiler: Stryker Mare on the left, Knight Mare on the right • show

OC name: Knight Mare
species: Dragon Pony
abilities: Dragon Shouts, Magic Knight
description: Knight Mare is the ruler of her homeland, Dragon Pony Territory. She is a sister to Shadow, Dawn, and Stryker Mare though she pretends that she isn't and treats them like a average citizen. She has zero tolerance for trouble and will quickly have her guards throw somepony behind bars if something upsets her. Like any Dragon Pony, she can use dragon shouts and magic and combined her skills as a fighter, nothing is impossible for her to handle: spell or sword and shield. She's not the most "fun" pony in the world. There's been rumours that Knight Mare has some form of Genie magic...

OC Name: Zephyr
species: Wind Dragon
abilities: cyclone breath, wind swap
description: Also known as zephyr the wise, Zephyr is Knight Mare's baby dragon and sister to Spark, Torch, and Chill. Zephyr is the most intelligent dragon between her siblings and also is kinda weird. She spends her time at Knight Mare's beck and call and at times goes where ever she wants as she would say "Go where the wind takes me". She also has though no pony believes her, to see into the future. A very mysterious youth indeed.

Spoiler: Stryker Mare & Chill • show

OC name: Stryker Mare
abilities: Dragon Shouts, warrior
description: Stryker Mare is the lose cannon sister of Shadow, Dawn, and Knight Mare. She is the most physically powerful of her siblings but her skill at magic is not up to par to others but her shouting is as loud as ever. Stryker Mare is a macho head as she is always working out and would take on any challenge. She has skills with any kind of weapon and will use anything she could get her hooves on, she can even fight hoof handed and she'll still be a force to be wrecken with. Stryker Mare was a DPT guard before Knight Mare fired her. She currently works as a blacksmith. Oh, she's also a party animal.

OC Name: Chill
species: Frost Dragon
abilities: Frost breath, blizzard
description: If you thought Fluttershy was the most easily scared, say hello to Chill. She is the scaredy-dragon sister to Spark, Torch and Zephyr. Chill is virtually afraid of everything and when she gets extremely scared, she passes out. She spends her time with Stryker Mare so she feels safe though Stryker's explosive personality doesn't help. Chill tends to get colds from time to time when she's scared.

Spoiler: Solemn Mare • show

Spoiler: Marine and Viper • show

OC Name: Solemn Mare
abilities: Dragon shouts, Master Sorceress
description: Solemen Mare is the Master Magic sister of Shadow, Dawn, Knight, Stryker, and Breaker. Unlike the rest of her family, she is a calm and kind spirited pony and keeps to herself to avoid conflicts so she can focus on her magic. She easily puts other dragon pony magic users to shame and might be just as good as a Unicorn. SM and DM hate when she's around...

OC Name: Marine
species: Water Dragon
abilities: Water breath, healing aqua
description: Born for adventure, Marine is the action filled sister to Spark, Torch, zephyr, Chill, and Viper. No matter how dangerous the situation is at hand, Marine will always jump in head first despite her age. Marine will never say no if there's any kind of action. Even though she's Solemn Mare's baby dragon, she honestly can't stand another violin lesson...

Spoiler: Breaker • show

OC Name: Breaker
abilities: Dragon Shouts, Tank
description: One of the toughest male Dragon ponies around, Breaker is the brother to Shadow, Dawn, Stryker, Knight, and Solemn. Breaker is capable of taking serious damage and retaliate with extreme force. He is a calm pony but he will become aggressive if needed. Breaker is also not much of talkative pony and you would probably not get much of a conversation with him. Was Dragon Pony Territory's former ruler untill Knight Mare took over...

OC Name: Viper
species: Earth Dragon
abilities: Toxic breath, Big Boss
description: The self-appointed leader of the baby dragon sisters, Viper is the "voice box" for Breaker, commander of her sisters, and boss to others. Viper is not someone to anger as she will bring serious pain or have Breaker do it for her as Viper and Breaker are "One of the same". She decides what course of action for Breaker and her to take and keep her sisters and others in line. Torch hates her with an inferno passion.

Lord of Madness

*Zinrax visits her everyday causing great annoyance to her. But not her small dragon friend.*

The Wandering Magus

another wanted criminal? how many wanted criminals ARE there on this forum? :\
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chirp

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 17, 10:58:43

There aren't nearly enough guards in Equestria.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 Oct 17, 11:18:18
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 17, 10:58:43

There aren't nearly enough guards in Equestria.
Reason I created Bloodblade and all the servants with mary-sue-proportion combat skills and the Wanderer.  You can only have so many "bad guys" before the place starts to seem just about RUN by them.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Morgan Sententia

O_O Ah Shadow i can finally know a little about you. lovely. :]

Stitchin Time

Wanted criminal? Well, thank Celestia I'm building my Avenger-like OCs.

Oh, and Spark is cute, but my cousin's OC would either start a Spike fanclub with her, or beat the crap out of her.

Shadow Mare

Why would your cousin's oc fight with Spark? Why do we need to hate each other? :'(

Stitchin Time

Fierce crush on Spike.

She seems torn between shipping Spike with Rarity or herself. lol

FanofRainbowDash

Spark looks like spike  :o

Asterian Starfall

Question here: Did you base this off of Skyrim?  lol
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 23, 17:43:16
Question here: Did you base this off of Skyrim?  lol

Yep.

super_chris85

Dragon pony YEAAAAAHHHH! hehe it is funny cuz I do this in Skyrim with a pinkie pie head

Shadow Mare

I seen something like that... I wish I had a PC...

super_chris85

I'm glad I waited till I had steam money top get it for pc  :D now I can show the true rage of Fluttershy lol

Shadow Mare

Would be awesome if PS4/XBOX One were allowed to make mods for games like Skyrim but all well... Can't wait for BF4 for XBONE with as many players like on PC.

GlassMirror

Shadow Mare

Well played Ancient Relic... >:/

GlassMirror

2013 Jun 24, 17:16:49 #18 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 24, 17:19:03 by GlassMirror
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 24, 16:58:18
Well played Ancient Relic... >:/

still love ur character! 0:)

Nala Valor

Sparks seems like a really nice friend to have... Too bad Shadow have to be such a meany. But still a great OC

Go Up