2017 Mar 24, 02:18:49

Author Topic: Jenzy's Art Village [Updated May 1, 2016] If anyone is still even here  (Read 36503 times)

Offline GlassMirror

• Reveiling the lost histories...
    • View Profile
I wish I had a wii u... :c Maybe I can get one for Christmas!
those stages look really good! I like how you can choose what type of Mario to put in the stage. :3

I wish I had a Wii U to play your levels! I bet they're real good.

And yeah, I guess I am. The art section of this forum in general is pretty inactive. But I still like to check here for your art since I pretty much stopped using DeviantArt.

That's a real cute Lucario drawing! I like the idea of Pokemon crossed with Inklings. I might try something like that with Doro, since he's actually a Pokemon now.
pepsehhhh

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
Looks like I am on the same boat as ya guys. I wish for a Wii U as well X3

That is pretty amazing Lucario and congrats you got you amiibo. So rare to find Lucario Inkling crossovers. Neat pic by ManeFlame and well done colering. Makes for a good combination.

These look well made compared to what I've seen from others. Definitely I would want to run through them and everyone else's here who have Mario Maker. Be nice to play many levels.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline Jenzy

• Stay positive. There's always room for improvement
    • View Profile
Re: Jenzy's Art Village [Updated October 25, 2015] Bass Cannon?!
« Reply #443 on: 2015 Oct 25, 21:20:53 »
Hopefully this holiday, y'all are able to get a Wee Woo... And them fun Wii U titles.

Thanks for the kind comments! ^-^
Nice to see that I'll still be able to share artwork here to be seen, even if it may not be strictly pony-related.

Hehe... Sorry. It's not Vinyl Scratch-related. Still a powerhouse bass cannon right here!! O:

Super Killer Wail - On DeviantArt

Been a while since I've drawn in Art Academy. I recently bought Home Studio, which I can save even more art, and have access to more features. I might even be able to post Speed Paints soon because the game keeps track of progress!

Edit - Apparently, the Miiverse URL has something fishy in its Post ID, so I can't link it here properly.
How appropriate. :U

Miiverse URLs usually go like "/posts/AYMH.... I think up to 22 "random" letters.
« Last Edit: 2015 Oct 25, 21:27:17 by Jenzy »

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 2015 Oct 25, 21:55:05 »
Hehe wow. That looks pretty dope. So thats the power of the Art Academy. It can almost seem you could just paint it to a wall or something. Pretty amazing.

Dang that stinks the Miiverse posts is not working properly. Would have liked seeing the pics as well. Hope to see em soon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline Jenzy

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 2015 Oct 25, 22:24:29 »
Hehe wow. That looks pretty dope. So thats the power of the Art Academy. It can almost seem you could just paint it to a wall or something. Pretty amazing.

Dang that stinks the Miiverse posts is not working properly. Would have liked seeing the pics as well. Hope to see em soon.
@Peace Keeper
I think it still works. It's just that something in the "random" letters is spelling out something that probably isn't appropriate. Really strange. Forum filters caught it. It was like "Read the forum rules." While it's not all that bad, I saw why it would be filtered. Hooray for the filter system! :v

I was just gonna link the version I posted on Miiverse so it can be Yeah'd (Though I don't know that many people here who actually have Miiverse, so I guess it's no big deal. Art's still showin'). The Image Source is from Miiverse. If you go my dA, you'll be able to see my description for it. 'Cause I like explaining my art. :D

It also has a much higher resolution, because exporting to the SD Card makes it 1080p. It's always downscaled on Miiverse. The max res I set without downloading at dA is 1600 pixels wide.

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 2015 Oct 25, 22:29:12 »
Ah no wonder. That stinks for posting here. Luckily I can check your DA. I'll check it out there as well.

Its pretty cool the Program can save it that big. Thank goodness for Art Academy.

Offline Jenzy

• View Profile
Re: Jenzy's Art Village [Updated January 15, 2016] Happy new Year
« Reply #447 on: 2016 Jan 15, 21:30:58 »
Well, Art Update if anyone still bothers to care about the stuff I make...

Some Miiverse drawings from my New Nintendo 3DS (non-XL)... :)

Snow Squid!

Random Sketches from last year.

Sketch version for that Super Killer Wail drawing...

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: 2016 Jan 22, 03:23:47 »
Wow. They look pretty amazing. I gotta say LUCKEEE you get to see snow... and lol make a squid in snow. Hehe ice squid... ice is water and well... irony x3 . Hehe the random stuff drawings you do. Hehe a Lucarigi. That last pic with your inkling OC looks pretty dope holding the killer whail. I've seen the drawing and looks more amazing. Also congrats on getting your new 3DS. Also pretty late to say this but... Happy New Years to ya! Hope this year will be the year of Jenzy.

Offline PrincessButton

• HR Leader
  • The user formerly known as "Pinkie Pie"
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: 2016 Jan 22, 19:03:08 »
Looks really great, Jenzy.  I'm glad to see you're still drawing frequently. Hope you're doing well. :)
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Offline Jenzy

• View Profile
« Reply #450 on: 2016 Feb 02, 17:19:25 »
@Peace Keeper
It only snowed one day, but I suppose that was pretty lucky. Glad I was able to make at least something.
I wonder what kinds of other things I should post in the future. I'm kinda moving on from pony stuff mostly.

@PrincessButton
Thank you very much! It seems nice to still post some art every once in a while, even though I don't really do pony stuff nowadays.

Ayy, I still have some requests to finish, and I still haven't got myself to drawing the last remaining ponies... >.<

Offline Chromastone64

• The proud author of about five unfinished scripts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2016 Feb 02, 17:28:33 »
If it's possible, could I change my old request to something from Splatoon?

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2016 Feb 02, 17:38:05 »
Hmm. I understand you tho.
One thing for sure, you do make interesting Nintendo art stuff. I'm still wowed at how you really draw so smoothly in your Miiverse posts, while I try and looks all wiggly and uneven x3 . I know for sure I would still enjoy your artworks, pony or not, and perhaps others would enjoy as well. You are pretty good at it.

Hopefully you can find the motivation to finish the last ones. Just take your time until you feel it.

Offline Jenzy

• View Profile
Re: Jenzy's Art Village [Updated February 17, 2016] Pokémon 20th
« Reply #453 on: 2016 Feb 17, 23:50:40 »
This is probably the most art I've produced within a week! ovO

http://chainchomp7.deviantart.com/art/11th-Splatfest-Pokemon-Red-or-Blue-591512893
Or click on the side of a post to go to the Miiverse Source (which is in the DA description anyway)

In the Team Red post, my Inkling and Shiny Eevee persona, Jerry, is genderswapped. There's a "genderswap week" on Miiverse. But it's also the obligatory Pokémon week counting down to Splatfest! So I snuck in that by just combining the concept. :P

Pokémon 20th Anniversary featuring Lucarinko and Jerry

I've update the look of Jerry. Here are some reference images of what he used to look like. Not too hugely different, but it's something. (Also, old drawing of my pony)

Pokémon No. 133 - Eevee

Also, dunno if I'll be updating the front page... XD

« Reply #454 on: 2016 Feb 18, 01:18:27 »
oh my lord the Miiverse arts are so dorbs :3 also i still dont get how you (and other people who do art on Miiverse) manage to get anything dont on that game pad :U

Offline Jenzy

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2016 Feb 18, 01:32:18 »
oh my lord the Miiverse arts are so dorbs :3 also i still dont get how you (and other people who do art on Miiverse) manage to get anything dont on that game pad :U
@Nala Valor
Ummm... Actually...
Well, as of late. I still do GamePad stuff sometimes. The new 3DS makes Wii U-like posts a breeze on the go.

It's a lot of undoing and careful investigation? XD

And hefty use of the Undo Button... Would be cool if I could record myself drawing the art.

It's definitely no easy feat... unlike Friendship, where Magic makes it all complete...
Takes patience to make these, so it's always pleasing to get some empathies from those viewing my art. Thank you very much! ^^

Would be cool to hear which parts of the drawing seems the best to some, but no one ever says anything about it. But it's cool. ;3

Offline Jenzy

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2016 Feb 21, 17:19:06 »
Colored version of the Pokémon post...

Offline Jenzy

• View Profile
Ayyy... It's been a while again, and I've got some NEW proper content for y'all!! Here we go~
(Provided that this place still gets any activity. It's like a ghost town. Geez...)

Sorry, still no ponies... A bit more of my personas. And a lot of pixel-art-like stuff. Hope y'all like it anyway...

The program I use to draw my drawist stuffs... If you've been wondering and don't check in my descs...
Spoiler

Lucarinko Animation (made in FireAlpaca) GIF on deviantArt
Spoiler

Old and New Jerry. My Pokésona. Shiny Eevee, not Regular Eevee.
Spoiler

Dreadful Wolf (vent art, and also, new "serious-faced" icon. Awoo~ Smashing!)
Spoiler

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
Been a pretty long time seeing ya here. And we see ya return with a load of artworks. It's like a truck-load of artwork. I really like the artworks on these. So much inklings here x3 . Guess Splatoon is that good of a game.

Also, whataload of Miiverse arts. That 3DS really coming in handy. All very good works.

Hope you doing well. Lovely artworks you have and hope to see a lot of em again in the future. Keep up the good work.