Art board, maybe making a child Board for requests related topics?

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Oct 07, 10:23:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travius Trott

Well, I've noted when I looked trough the art board looking for artists just showing their art, and noted that most such topics have drowned in the topics that are all about requests, which I found to be quite the annoyance. :/

So, I'm just putting this suggestion to make a child board for art requests, so that it is a bit more organised, and that one actually can look at other ponies art without seeing that said pony advertise about making requests for ponies.

Also, I feel like I should also note that I myself I had in the past opened for requests to keep my topic on the first page so that it did not drown. But I also find it a bit annoying that for one to showcase one's arts here, one have to put up with making requests.
While I'm not against requests itself in any way, it is more that those who does not make requests fall very deep below those that do. >Rant over<

Pardon this rant, but I did quite feel that I had to mention this here, at least once.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Liska

Okiedokielokie, there you go. ^-^ Made an Art Requests board. I'll start moving any request topics to there right meow.
I'm not sure if you mean just topics request art be made, or topics that do art requests, so I'm moving both in there right now.

Travius Trott

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Oct 07, 15:35:00
Okiedokielokie, there you go. ^-^ Made an Art Requests board. I'll start moving any request topics to there right meow.
I'm not sure if you mean just topics request art be made, or topics that do art requests, so I'm moving both in there right now.

Oh brilliant. ^-^
I do admit, I was a bit vague on that.
But your assumption was correct, at least the topics that are only about requests.
Again, thanks a bunch for this, had half expected it to get a bit long-haired I admit.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Go Up