Any Kirby fans on the forums?

Started by Rissian, 2012 Oct 03, 01:01:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MurphyMcFiddle

2012 Oct 05, 15:49:10 #40 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 05, 17:16:07 by MurphyMcFiddle
I've heard that too when it came out tough it would take some looking-into before affirming anything...Might not even the same ram bases at all,but it does have more than similar textures thats for sure... :l
Putting aside technical stuff i haven't touched in years,i agree when your friend says it should have been online.But if it is the same game,advanced as it seemed in the trailers maybe they couldn't just "add" wi-fi features?

Rissian

That was actually one of the things I wished it had was online play, Kirby games are really fun to co-op.

MurphyMcFiddle

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 05, 17:29:56
That was actually one of the things I wished it had was online play, Kirby games are really fun to co-op.

Thats one thing every kirby fan can agree,kirby games makes the best co-op games!I love being able to complete the story when play with a friend.Games like sonic the hedgehog 2&3 became my favorites just because of that.

Rissian

Except in Kirby games you can actually keep up with Player 1. :D
Poor Tails...

Boss fights in Sonic were still fun though.

MurphyMcFiddle

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 05, 18:24:25
Except in Kirby games you can actually keep up with Player 1. :D
Poor Tails...

Boss fights in Sonic were still fun though.

Not amazing mirror anyway
That was my first multiplayer i tried,and i tell ya,hearing your buddy sitting next to you scream out : Holy cow i'm in space guys!
That just makes my day lol

Rissian

Agh, finding the candy constellation was incredibly hard for me I always seemed to pass it by.

KirbyFluttershy

Candy Constellation was easy to find. All I did was brought the missile ability to moonlight mansion and skipped the path to the king golem boss. In Kirby & The amazing mirrors, I always go for vitality boost first before exploring any other areas and of course unlocking all the portals to the areas as well. I always keep the smash ability so i can do both offense and defense.

out of the worst abilities for me to handle was stone ability, but in kirby's return to dreamland, i don't even have to turn into stone which is an exception. that reason was that enemies can damage you where you are after attacking.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

MurphyMcFiddle

When i found out Candy constellation was the i checked to how many entrances i passed by.I later found out i passed out every each of 'em but one :o
I'm just sad i didn't get to it earlier.Did you know when other kirbys fin a new area,its map is not displayed on your screen?If theyr deeper in the dungeon they appear in blank spots of the map...But jokes on THEM! its my game,so i kept the treasures! ovO

Rissian

Anyone else love the remake of king dedede's theme in return to dreamland? o_o
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

MurphyMcFiddle

2012 Oct 05, 21:33:55 #49 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 05, 21:35:31 by MurphyMcFiddle
I didn't hear it,but i will after iv'e hit the hay for a...couple 'o hours...I only played about 10-20 minutes of it but i hope to get hands on action next allowance. :D

Vertigo,

i play
super smash bros
Kirby's epic yarn
thats all does it count?

KirbyFluttershy

i remember Triple D's theme in kirby's return to dreamland and not to mention that stage too. the stage is a little similar to the rainbow resort stage 2 from kirby's adventure / kirby: Nightmare in dreamland, but when i entered that stage the 2nd time, i took the extra life route after what i learned and discovered that route from kirby's adventure / Kirby: Nightmare in dreamland and it's the perfect route for farming lives instead of doing the challenge stages for 1-3 lives. for farming extra lives, i normally take that route or do sword challenge stage and get platinum medal for 3 lives.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Darkangel

Does anyone know the secret HAL room, different boss rooms on the level with King Dedede music, and the secret door on the meteor stage? I found the meteor one by accident, I just floated up for no apparent reason and found it. :P
Also, did you know Kirby's Epic Yarn wasn't a Kirby game before they decided to put Kirby in? Prince Fluff was going to be the main character until they put Kirby in.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Rissian

I knew about some of the HAL rooms but not all of them. It's always fun finding secrets.

Some Kirby fans posted this on a fansite a long time ago I thought it was kind of funny.
Spoiler: Inhaling is magic • show

Darkangel

Kirby has some of the best music, in my opinion. Like Ripple Star Map, Kirby 64 mini boss, Kirby's dreamland 2 boss, and many more.
Anyways, I LOVE how they remixed Ripple Star Map in Kirby's Epic Yarn:

Ripple Star Map is one of my personal favorite music.

Rissian

Leave it to nintendo to make good remixes.  :3
Spoiler: Milky Way Wishes Credit music • show

Definitely my childhood right there loved that song as a kid and still do today.

Darkangel

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 06, 03:33:08
Leave it to nintendo to make good remixes.  :3
Spoiler: Milky Way Wishes Credit music • show

Definitely my childhood right there loved that song as a kid and still do today.

That is also one of my favorite music! :3
Also, it's HAL, not Nintendo. :P

Flamestriker

The music in Kirby is amazing. Much better than some other music.... so unoriginal....
[move][/move]

MurphyMcFiddle

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2012 Oct 06, 05:54:19
The music in Kirby is amazing. Much better than some other music.... so unoriginal....

I won't ask for exemples,because i know we might just list all of nintendo's other series and still have perfect exemples.I really liked what they did with music,can't wait to buy Return to Dreamland! ^-^

Rissian

I finally got the True Arena in return to dreamland. Extra mode's final boss was a nightmare until I tried out spark and found out how awesome that ability is against the final boss.

But seeing all the EX titled bosses True Arena is not easy at all, I'm not sure but it may be harder then Super Star Ultras True Arena especially if you have to fight the final boss again and the extra boss. o_o

Go Up