2 new Oc's....

Started by Snowy, 2012 Sep 05, 08:32:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

2012 Sep 05, 08:32:20 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 13, 19:29:16 by Snowy
Enjoy. ((Olive oil is still a subject to change...))

Spoiler: Olive oil • show

Name: Olive oil

Race:Pegasus... ((For now...))

Personality: A fun loving, pegasus ((For now )) that likes nothing more then baking. She nice and trust worthy. Its very rare you see her get mad at anyone.

Cutie mark: A apple muffin ((for now))

talent: Making any type of sweet in equestria! She may not look like it, but she is one of the best cooks in equestria.

fears: Not being able to cook for a long time...

backstory:((Cant really tell to much right now, this OC is still pretty much in development. I'll add on while I rp with her. I find out more about my OC's that way. I have no idea why..))

Olive oil lived with her mother and father in ponyville. Her parents had Olive oil, Tiny and rain drop.

dislike: Not cooking, and not being on time for work, helping the apple family

pictures:

Yeah.. I'll add more on to her later, but HERES a halfway... finished one.. :P

Spoiler:  Felina Claw... ((for now...)) • show

Name: Felina claw

Race: Unicorn

cutie mark: A cat claw with a light yellow aura around it.

talent: Turning into a cat when ever she wants ((Yeah, I need to fix this.))

fears: She doesn't really have any... yet.  Except water, she can STAND water.

Backstory : Felina's names... isn't really her name. It was once Diamond dust. She changed it after what happened to her:

Long ago, Diamond dust (Felina) lived in canterlot with her parents. Everything was fine, she loved it there, her parents where rich, and  she had very (snobby) friends.  She loved her home more then anything. But one day, her and her friends dared each other to teleport to the everyfree forest and find a pretty gem. Who ever found it got to keep it. Diamond dust went last. All of her friends came out with just nothing. She went in, looking under every rock, every patch of grass and so on. She find something shiny and ran to it. A Large cat had the diamond. She wasn't going to let a "greedy cat" get her diamond. She tried and tired to grt it from the cat, until it scratched her on her hoof and ran away. She came out with nothing. The next day, she woke up, she looked just like that. A cat. She tried and tired to turn herself back, but couldn't. She didn't want to embarrass her self. Her friends would like her anymore, every unicorn would be afraid of her, and her parents wouldn't know who she was. She tired looking for the group of the mystical cats. She soon found them near a lake. She joined them. When she turned 11 she knew how to defend herself, and knew how to take care for herself. She also learned how to turn back in to a pony. She said goodbye to "new" family and went to ponyville. To other ponies, she seems mean, its only because she was raised that way.

personality: A quiet unicorn that lives alone, most ponies would say that shes mean.

power: To change into a cat.

dislikes: water

pictures:
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Rad Thunder

Olive is a pegasus, but she's an earth pony there. :\

Snowy

2012 Sep 05, 09:20:47 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 05, 09:25:57 by Snowy
....Oh my gosh your right...

fixing that now, sorry, lol

((Edit ))

Yeah, I messed up with her color, it should be a little lighter, oops.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Rad Thunder

You'll get it right. :P

Gracie Sky

:l This is the second time in the last 15 minutes I've replied to a topic where the reply would be better put in another topic created by the same author at around the same time expounding on the first topic. I have to pay more attention.

Anyways...

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Sep 05, 14:37:15
A name like Olive Oil would be more appropriate on an Earth Pony since an Olive is a vegetable grown in the ground. Earth Ponies are the only race capable of growing vegetables, including Olives.

That's just one pony's impression.

And you've also got this pony to be a chef. Interesting pursuit, to say the least. I actually do like the idea of a Pegasus Chef, it's fresh and unique. With that said, I wonder if all the other Pegasi make fun of her because she likes cooking. It's not typical of a Pegasus to do something you'd expect only Earth Ponies to do. It's a little worse with Pegasi, since they are the proudest race by far and their endeavors tend to correlate with speed and being aggressive. Cooking seems like... a gloryless job in comparison. Still, I think that gives her a lot of potential as a character.

As far as Felina Claw goes... uh...

You need to change the Claw part of her name, unless it was a name she gave herself. Nopony in Canterlot is going to give their daughter "Claw" as her last name unless it miraculously is the family surname. Don't make her change to a cat because she got scratched. I'd rather it be the cat hexed her. Everfree forest creatures are allowed to curse ponies, since the arcane energy of the forest is not understood by anypony in Equestria. The possibilities of what the creatures native to the forest can do are limitless. Next to a lizard with a chicken head that turns ponies to stone, cats that curse ponies to turn them into cats sounds like it would fit right in.

You'll also have to work on what happened to her after she turned into a cat, it's all messy.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Go Up