Lollipop Chainsaw PC petition

Started by dashpony94, 2012 Aug 19, 20:12:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dashpony94

Hello fellow bronies, It's been a while hasn't it??? Yeah...I got stuck with studies nd' school and stuff....but who cares...I'm here as an ambassador of Important matters!!!

As you might now....Grasshopper developed a game called Lollipop Chainsaw, that is a really unique yet very fun game.
The most important part though...that's why I'm here in the first place...is the actual Protagonist: Juliet.

while most of you will notice immediately, she is not exactly bright, the game is supposed to be like that, after all...but for thoose of you that do not know about this game, you will notice something very quickly about her: The VOICE.

I'm pretty sure you heard it before....right..."faithful students" hm???

jokes apart, the game is very cool and funny, when I saw It was out, I was LITERALLY disapointed and outraged of the fact that there was no PC version, so I decided to create a petition for the matter: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/lollipop-chainsaw-pc-port.html

I know I know you will probably say now: "what's the deal?? they are japanese developers!! they don't care about PC market!!!"

well, that IS partially true...though you should know that quite recently, with a petition, we were able to bring DARK SOULS, a console game developed by another japanese developers, called From Software, that had NO EXPERIENCE at all with PC gaming on the PC as well, it's coming this month actually!!! (yet they are having difficulties, but As I mentioned, that's because they never developed a PC game so the port will not be of the best quality, but still better than nothing, no?)

If we made it with that Impossible game, why not with Lollipop Chainsaw?

If you want to support, you can sign it at the provided Link, thanks for the attention, this thing HAD to be done.

"Me wantz mah twilight sparklez with chainsawz hur durr"  X3
"One does not simply choose a favourite pony"

Go Up