Zoe and Dusty

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Aug 07, 23:29:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

2012 Aug 07, 23:29:34 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 08, 00:08:02 by Stitchin Time
My ponysona...

Name: Dusty Wind
Personality: Fiesty, competitive, protective of her brother and cousin, easily bored, a bit of an airhead, always ready to hand a helping hoof to her friends.
Species: Earth pony
Cutie mark: A red, white, and blue barrel
Story on how they got their cutie mark: Dusty Wind was standing eagerly in line to sign up for the rodeo. Often being put down, she wanted to show she was great! She daydreamed of winning a medal to pass the time. Her patience payed off when she heard "Next!" just for her. She had to calm herself down to write. When she was done, she was given a number. Dusty could hardly sit still, waiting for her number to be called. After what seemed like a couple hours, she was called. As soon as she stepped into the arena, she got stage-fright. Nervously, she picked up the lasso. Some simple tricks, nothing amazing, and she stumbled over herself when it came down to the jumps. When Dusty finally reached the barrel racing, she was surprised to be in one piece, but was not discouraged. She flew around the barrels with ease, her tail flowing behind her. "Faster! Faster!" She urged herself on. She whooped as she reached the final barrel, overwhelmed by the rush. Sadly, she did not place in any other event other than barrel racing. When she was given her gold medal for the final sport, her flank felt warm. She gasped as she noticed her cutie mark. Dusty threw her hat in the air, joining in on the crowd's joyous screams.

... And my cousin's OC

Name: Zoe
Species: Earth pony
Cutie mark: A rainbow wave with a star topped wand
Yes, Zoe is very much a wip, but I wanted to pop her in here. ^-^

Go Up