dawn of a (new lunar republic) getting up and running!

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Aug 03, 01:30:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Aug 03, 01:30:09 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 15, 19:56:22 by hyper drive [HD]
hi there my name is silurian trace and i am loyal to the princess of the night.
(in the past it was running well but i just started getting in new ideas and just messed it up. well im here to say no more of that. i want to start this herd back up again. and this time i will be staying with it. my next post will be the start of the new thread but still read this for rules.)
oc name=
age=
story=
what branch of military=

military's
royal air force
air force
royal army
army
royal navy
navy

Rylo Revally

I am In, my loyalty towards the Princess of the night.

oc name: Rylo Revoltee
race: Unicorn
bio: Hailed from a planet called GalopGalona, which has been destroyed for many years. Rylo is the last of his kindred, however his kind is just about the same as Equestrians, only bigger. Rylo is warrior class for combat, and ship combat. But his loyalty is strong and he would die for whome he serves.
reason of being: " I cannot bare to sit here and do nothing, I believe in what the night Princess does. And I want to help her take the stand."

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Princess_Luna

the new lunar republic... i did not know it was still going on.
Rub some bacon on it.

Rylo Revally

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Rylo Revally on 2012 Aug 07, 15:22:36
Oh, would you like for it to?

you can still have it up if you want to... im not stoping you (the new lunar republic was a thing years before i was sent to the moon but it stoped... lets just say dont let sis know about it  o_O or bad things might happen to all that are in it  :\ just warrning you)
Rub some bacon on it.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Rylo Revally on 2012 Aug 05, 17:01:48
I am In, my loyalty towards the Princess of the night.

oc name: Rylo Revoltee
bio: Hailed from a planet called GalopGalona, which has been destroyed for many years. Rylo is the last of his kindred, however his kind is just about the same as Equestrians, only bigger. Rylo is warrior class for combat, and ship combat. But his loyalty is strong and he would die for whome he serves.
reason of being: " I cannot bare to sit here and do nothing, I believe in what the night Princess does. And I want to help her take the stand."
accepted

just more of a roleplay ^-^

ShadowHeart

"Princess Luna", the NLR is something that goes on long after Luna came back. It happened because Luna didn't like her sister's tyranny and decided to rise up against her. Nightmare Moon was on her own when she attacked Celestia 1,000 years ago.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Twisted Shadow

oc name: Twisted Shadow
bio: I grew up in a forest and have been empowered by the night, it gives me strength. Had a demon inside, but he is gone now don't worry.
reason of being:I live to serve my Princess of the night. The night shall lead Equestria to glory!

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Twisted Shadow on 2012 Aug 21, 16:12:36
oc name: Twisted Shadow
bio: I grew up in a forest and have been empowered by the night, it gives me strength. Had a demon inside, but he is gone now don't worry.
reason of being:I live to serve my Princess of the night. The night shall lead Equestria to glory!
accepted ^-^

Stitchin Time

oc name: Skyler
race: Pegasus
bio: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4220.msg318153#new
reason of being: Princess Luna's personal student

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 21, 20:42:42
oc name: Skyler
bio: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4220.msg318153#new
reason of being: Princess Luna's personal student
accepted :D

ShadowHeart

um, if i joined...could I be the ShadowBolts?(Main airforce for Luna)

Princess_Luna

funny you asked... one pony in the ShadowBolts got hurt and one quit  lol
Rub some bacon on it.

ShadowHeart

Oh yeah, Scythe....he quit cuz he got really mad at Demoness and I for tricking him (how did u know that lol?)

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Aug 23, 18:47:44
um, if i joined...could I be the ShadowBolts?(Main airforce for Luna)
yes u may

ShadowHeart

oc name: Shadow Shimmer
bio: Shadow Shimmer was a child prodigy at flying when she was young but had one flaw, when she touched a cloud(not a big one), it would turn into a thunderstorm cloud. Because of her dark style of flying, she was unfairly rejected by the WonderBolts and became the leader of the ShadowBolts for Princess Luna.
reason of being: Shadow is very loyal to the princess and would follow her wherever she went, even if that means betraying Celestia.

(I have one other char in the ShadowBolts, could she join too? The other one won't join for a while because he left :P)

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Aug 26, 12:30:22
oc name: Shadow Shimmer
bio: Shadow Shimmer was a child prodigy at flying when she was young but had one flaw, when she touched a cloud(not a big one), it would turn into a thunderstorm cloud. Because of her dark style of flying, she was unfairly rejected by the WonderBolts and became the leader of the ShadowBolts for Princess Luna.
reason of being: Shadow is very loyal to the princess and would follow her wherever she went, even if that means betraying Celestia.

(I have one other char in the ShadowBolts, could she join too? The other one won't join for a while because he left :P)
yes and your accepted

ShadowHeart

oc name: Demoness
race: Vampire/Pegasus
bio: Back when the WonderBolts was first started, about 40 years after Princess Luna's banishment, Demoness was accepted as a member. A few years after being accepted, they were given an assignment. The WonderBolts usually only did performances but from time to time would do missions. The task was to save a filly that had been kidnapped by ponies with strange powers in the EverFree Forest. It turned out that those ponies with strange powers were vampires. Demoness wasn't so lucky and got bitten. She turned into a vampire and turned on her comrades. After she came to her senses, Princess Celestia banished her to the EverFree Forest but Demoness said her ruling was unfair.
reason of being: Demoness wants revenge on Princess Celestia for unfairly judging her.
(Will u allow a vampire pony?)

Go Up