Greetings Everypony!

Started by Stardust Dragon, 2012 Jul 31, 20:03:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

I've been following the site for a while, but I finally decided I'd make an account and join in the fun!  I'm antisocial not great at being on a site consistently, but I figure that it'd at least be polite and say "hello"!

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

VintVariety

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

ANYWAY I hope your on the site a lot! Its great you came out to meet us and everything.

Stardust Dragon

Thanks everyone for the welcome!  I just have one question to start off with: I'm planning on adding a thread in the "OC" area, and I want to include the picture from generalzoi's Pony Creator I used to design my OC.  What would the best way of getting the images to a place I could use them?

Julius

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Though i'm not quite sure what you mean with that question. Do you mean to post it in the thread or...?

Haven't slept tonight so, excuse me  :)
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE ... wait how did you escape from my deck  o.O nevermind greetings

anyway as per your question to post images you will need to have the images saved somewhere aka photobucket, deviant art ect, then you will need to right click the image and open propertys and copy the address (URL) it would look like this

then with that all you need to do is click the image tags which is the button next to the youtube one under ittalics to get these
and finaly copy the URL in and you get your image

does this help also to add an avatar its the same process without IMG tags  ^-^

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Aug 01, 07:05:40
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE ... wait how did you escape from my deck  o.O nevermind greetings

anyway as per your question to post images you will need to have the images saved somewhere aka photobucket, deviant art ect, then you will need to right click the image and open propertys and copy the address (URL)

Funny, I actually didn't consider that Stardust Dragon: I juts like the night and dragons. >.>  I did play some Yu Gi Oh until GX came out.  And thanks for the tips!
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Aug 01, 06:24:28
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Though i'm not quite sure what you mean with that question. Do you mean to post it in the thread or...?

Haven't slept tonight so, excuse me  :)

I did mean I want to post my images in the thread, but I at least figured it had to be on another site with an image link.  Thanks for trying to think on little sleep though: I know that can be tricky.

And thank you to everypony else with the welcome wagon.  Pinkie would be proud, I'm sure!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2012 Jul 31, 20:03:07
I've been following the site for a while, but I finally decided I'd make an account and join in the fun!  I'm antisocial not great at being on a site consistently, but I figure that it'd at least be polite and say "hello"!
hello and welcome to the forums x3  I do hope that you might be able to join our discussions sometime!  If you ever are interested, we also have a moderately active RP section you could join ^-^  however you choose, merry postings and a great day to you!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up