UPDATED Day 1 from Archieves of the war:New Luna Republic V.S Solar Empire

Started by Weatherboy1, 2012 Jul 28, 20:05:49

previous topic - next topic

War breaks out which faction are you on?

New Luna Republic
14 (70%)
Solar empire
0 (0%)
Neatrul...for now
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

Weatherboy1

Note: I will not be updating this for a while. I'm currently busy with another Project. If this continues to be mildly viewed I will continue writing but for now I'm not gonna write for a while
READ
This is just for my pleasure. I will be continuing this "Series" through like little Newspaper clippings. This series will be Dictated by these little polls but I do have a Sustainable plot to this, But through these polls I will adapt to the story, So enjoy! 

The War for Equestria has begun.
1 Year following the Changeling attempt at a Coup at Canterlot, war has once more found Equestria. Princess Luna has rallied the people of Equestria to follow her in there bid for freedom from the Solar empire. When Princess Celestia expelled Luna, Her followers followed her to the Western parts of Equestria. Making her Fortress at Midnight Castle on an island just off the coast of Manehatten, The capital of the newly formed New Luna Republic. The Cities of Fillydelphia,Applelosa, Hoofingtion,and the Capital city of Manehatten joined the New Luna Republic.  They look to Overthrow Celestia for her Poor ruling.

Meanwhile the Remnants of Equestria loyal to Celestia, joined her newly formed Solar Empire. The lands East of Canterlot joined the Solar empire. Celestia has tried Diplomacy but it seemed to fail. Now she is rallying the remaining military forces of Equestria to aid her in defending of what she believes is the true Equestria. She wants to live to see a Reunited Equestria.

Meanwhile, The Cities of Ponyville and Cloudsdale are in indecision. They are in debate of who they should join sides with. They are both Directly in the middle between The solar empire's capital of Canterlot and the NRL's Capital of Manehatten. Ponyville wants only peace, however Cloudsdale is already resorting back to its old military doctrine before the founding of Equestria.

The Question now is who is going to win?

Personal note:
I got the cities from this map I found on Equestria daily. I give credits to them for making this detailed map of the MLP world. Link can be found here: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/335/a/4/equestria_and_beyond__rev_8_1_by_hlissner-d46wmzm.jpg
Have fun debating, Also Mods please don't take down this post  X3

Personal note:
Yes I know I'm skirting the edges with the war parts. I will try to keep it as PG or lower as possible. Still enjoy and I will add a poll soon.
[size=24] Canterlot times [/size]

EQUESTRIA DIVIDED
[/size]

Civil war said to be Imminent

After weeks of Continued protest, Princess Celestia has declared anyone Associated with the "New Lunar Republic" Movement, a traitor to the newly formed "Solar Empire".
Last night, just after midnight our sources say that Princess Celestia confronted Princess Luna, the leader of the movement. Celestia gave an Ultimatum to her traitorous sister. Either end the movement or leave Canterlot. She said that she would spare her sister and allow her to leave unharmed with her followers. She expected leaving Canterlot and is said to had left 2 hours later
The traitorous princess is said to had left Canterlot with over 3,000 ponies following her westward. It is unknown their Destination, However several unconfirmed report says that she's heading to Manehatten to form a new nation.
More details in our late Edition. Currently Canterlot security forces are advising for residents in Canterlot to be cautious when heading out for local destinations for the threat of attack by NRL Operatives. 
Celestia is in meeting with her advisory council to decide what to do next. They say that the possibility of Civil war is possible. They also say that they are starting to draft worthy Stallions for the security forces.
Signing off ,
Canterlot times staff
Manehatten Daily

NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC FORMED

Personal note:

Our hero Princess Luna has arrived in Manehatten

Lary

One does not simply choose a favorite side.

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 28, 20:09:40
One does not simply choose a favorite side.

That's why I added a Neutral option

ChilledEagle

After countless hours (10 seconds)
of debating with myself I gotta go with New Lunar Republic.

Weatherboy1

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jul 28, 20:18:17

You mean 10 minutes?

Bon Bon

^Mods may remove it, but it must be posted.^

Forever.
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

Zygrograxgra

Oh no, not this nonsense again.
I'm not even neutral, I'm against both, as the whole thing makes no sense in the slightest. Why would Luna rebel, why would Celestia be aggressive to her, etc.
If this were to happen, most likely thing would be they'd just be sitting around a table having tea and biscuits, waiting for the whole thing to come to its natural conclusion of both sides failing miserably.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 28, 20:26:57
Oh no, not this nonsense again.
I'm not even neutral, I'm against both, as the whole thing makes no sense in the slightest. Why would Luna rebel, why would Celestia be aggressive to her, etc.
If this were to happen, most likely thing would be they'd just be sitting around a table having tea and biscuits, waiting for the whole thing to come to its natural conclusion of both sides failing miserably.

It's just fun to think about. This whole thing was created probable by hardcore gamers trying to bring war into MLP. But your conclusion is probable. I just like writing about these things.

Book Smarts

For the Changeling Consortium!!! 

Iodine

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Jul 28, 20:21:30
Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jul 28, 20:18:17

You mean 10 minutes?

More like 10 seconds. Wait, not even that.

ShadowHeart

NLR all the way!....also, it's the New Lunar Republic not the New Luna Republic as it says in the pool X3

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jul 29, 11:49:25
NLR all the way!....also, it's the New Lunar Republic not the New Luna Republic as it says in the pool X3

>Pool
Oh ShadowHeart, you so funny~

I still stand against both! Git off mah lawn, crazy folks!

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

ShadowHeart

lol did I say that I meant pool! yes, it says new luna republic in my pool  ovO

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up