This bot checking thing is getting ridiculous.

Started by Tiger, 2012 Jul 19, 23:38:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

I recommend running Microsoft Window Defender which should already be installed onto your computer

Tiger

I just found it before I read your post XD
Running...
Scanning...
Still scanning...
STILL SCANNIIINGGG
Nil  :\

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Blues-Music

Can't you just replace you're computer?If it can't be replaced I think you can sue them for selling false merchendise unless there was a contract when you bought it.

Lary

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 21, 08:06:57
Can't you just replace you're computer?If it can't be replaced I think you can sue them for selling false merchendise unless there was a contract when you bought it.

This goes much deeper than just computers. Replacing the computer won't do anything.

Tiger: Do what all the cool kids are doing and switch your router to have a dynamic IP. :]
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

SweBow

I still suggest asking your ISP. Because I think your ISP use a Proxy so it's not your computer persay that is infected but someone else that used the same IPs sometime.

Blues-Music

Maybe a friend , or someone who has access to you're computer spammed?Try checking you're browser history maybe you will see forums that were spammed in.

Tekner

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 21, 08:06:57
That's not a very good idea. If it is a virus of some sort, in the absolute worst-case scenario, she can re-format and the virus will be 100% gone (unless it's a kernel rootkit.) If it's not a virus, and it's an ISP thing like SweBow is saying, then replacing the computer wouldn't fix it because she is still using the same network. Technically, if she's using a wireless network, any computer she uses in her home would mark her as a spammer. That's one way she can test: use another computer. If using another computer still marks you as a spammer, it's your ISP, if it's a virus (assuming her computer is the only one with it), then using another computer won't trigger the spammer alert.

Tiger

Well, I used the HTC flyer yesterday (Kind of like a phone but it's bigger and can't call anyone and doesn't really have a phone number ovO) and it didn't mark me as a spammer. Though the spammer marking thing is not really happening right now even when using this computer that kept detecting me as a spammer :0

Lary

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 21, 19:06:12
Well, I used the HTC flyer yesterday (Kind of like a phone but it's bigger and can't call anyone and doesn't really have a phone number ovO) and it didn't mark me as a spammer. Though the spammer marking thing is not really happening right now even when using this computer that kept detecting me as a spammer :0

Your "phone" is most likely on a different link than your router, which would explain why you can use it and not your computer.
It's like how I could have internet access on my cell phone while my router was busted, or when I'm away from home.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

SweBow

The anti-spamfilter don't care about your computer. Only what IPs has been reported/captured.

Tiger

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 21, 19:20:58
Your "phone" is most likely on a different link than your router, which would explain why you can use it and not your computer.
It's like how I could have internet access on my cell phone while my router was busted, or when I'm away from home.

It's not. I know it's not. It connects right to the router.

Go Up