My Youtube Channel

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jul 12, 10:17:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I've started to remix and create music! I'd love it if you guys could give it a try. Anything that you think that could help me and improve my videos, please say something!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DitzyDerpyDippyDoo/featured

Spoiler: My Latest Song • show

LutariFan

2012 Jul 27, 03:24:03 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 27, 03:29:54 by LutariFan
Awesome music! I'd love it if you add more synths and stuff, Water Factory was cool but it got a bit boring after a while  X3

What's the difference between your Smile Smile Smile remix and TripleBlueShells though?
Avatar by Night Pony! Big thanks to him! :D

Lord of Madness

Some advice: deep and sudden base drops or lite Plucked gentle notes work wonders in remixes

HerpyDooves

Quote from: LutariFan on 2012 Jul 27, 03:24:03
Awesome music! I'd love it if you add more synths and stuff, Water Factory was cool but it got a bit boring after a while  X3

What's the difference between your Smile Smile Smile remix and TripleBlueShells though?

I pretty much doubled it, by putting another "Smile Smile Smile" remix 4 beats after the first one.

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 27, 05:18:16
Some advice: deep and sudden base drops or lite Plucked gentle notes work wonders in remixes

Thanks Madness ;)

LutariFan

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 27, 07:55:01

I pretty much doubled it, by putting another "Smile Smile Smile" remix 4 beats after the first one.

Oh ^^ It tunred out quite well ^^
Avatar by Night Pony! Big thanks to him! :D

HerpyDooves

Quote from: LutariFan on 2012 Jul 27, 08:20:15
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 27, 07:55:01

Oh ^^ It tunred out quite well ^^

Thanks ^-^

HerpyDooves

Spoiler: show

It's a little off-beat sometimes, but this is the second song I've ever created. Hope you guys like it! Feedback is welcome, too! :D

Go Up