OC relations.

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Jul 08, 10:40:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

((Once this dies feel free to take it down I think this is a bad idea.))

There is usually a big problem with creating O.C's ,and RPs.
OC:Its like you're O.C was just born he/she has no friends unless you create them no friends or enemies you're O.C is completely unkown unless you make other O.C's
Rps:You develop relations in them wether its Rivalry or friendship unless the rp you're going to is a sequel made by the same person you barely know each other because most RP's don't have a timeline you're not sure if you met that person yet it's usually like this "I have no idea who you are ,and I want to be friends."next rp"I have no idea who you are ,and I want to be enemies."

This thread tries to fix those here if you're trying to develop friends ,enemies ,rivals,aqquaintances,relatives ect. you can just post it here ,and I will add you to a list wether you want friends or foes ,or rivals or relatives when a person wants the same relation as you he/she either posts or looks up names on the list ,and PMs anyone that they want to be their rival/friend/relative ect. you can even post random setup alone to be set up with a random pony with a random relation ,or you can post *Insert relation here* random setup to be setup randomly with a pony ,but in a certain relation that both of you picked you can discuss how you became friends ,or foes through PM's ,and your relations may change during RP's like you being friends at first then enemies.

Here are the current lists:

Want to be relatives with?:

Want to be friends with?:

Want to be rivals with?:

Want to be enemies with?:

If you have any other relations you want to be you can just post them ,and i'l add them to the list.

Go Up