Daring Do

Started by KittyGiri, 2012 Jul 05, 17:54:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KittyGiri

I'm gonna make this as short as possible. There should be more episodes with Daring Do in them. She was excellent in Read it and Weep, but I want more Daring Do.  :l     
-KittyGiri

The_Unknown

Read it and Weep was an excellent episode, but we can only hope :\

KittyGiri

-KittyGiri

Goldenrod

Daring Do is in the running for best pony, but I fear she has gone the way of Trixie and Gilda.

SOWTOJ

Isn't she just a fictional character in the show? It'd be interesting if the stories were based upon a real adventurer though.

Pa_Kalsha

I would cheerfully watch a spin-off series based on the adventures of Daring Do.
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

Blues-Music

Shes a story book character its not like any of that was real.

videogamehunter

I'm not big on Daring Do but the Read em and Weep episode was awesome. I don't mind seeing more of her.

Tiger

She's just a freaking recolour of Rainbow Dash

The only way she'd get another episode is for Rainbow Dash to read a whole book of her's in one whole episode. Besides, she's not real.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Suddenly Daring Do comes into town to seek adventure and treasures.In the end of the episode it's revealed that it's actually Rainbow dash who was dressed like her.  ovO

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Iron Girella

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jul 10, 09:10:30
Suddenly Daring Do comes into town to seek adventure and treasures.In the end of the episode it's revealed that it's actually Rainbow dash who was dressed like her.  ovO

that would be nice xD btw i never found she taht much intresting S:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Tiger

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 10, 09:45:15

*her
Agreed.
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 10, 09:31:30
Quote from: The_Unknown on 2012 Jul 05, 17:59:42
Read it and Weep was an excellent episode

lol

Yeah, I'd have to admit it wasn't that great.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Iron Girella

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 10, 10:05:03
Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 10, 09:45:15

*her

ty  :'(
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Chishio Kunrin

Brilliant! I love it! Lesson is, sometimes it's good to play pretend, no matter how old you are! Maybe she does it because it's been boring for a couple weeks and nothing fun has really happened.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

BlackVortex

Or Twilight casts a spell that backfires are teliports DareingDo into Ponyville...
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Giggle Tail

Personally, I thought Read it and Weep was a good episode......

Anyway, I'm happy as long as we continue to have Daring Do fanfics  :D
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Spirit!

If that doesn't happen, I think I'm gonna make a comic based around it  lol
Cause that would be so. Awesome.  :3

not really active on here

Lord of Madness

I would like if they made more stories about her at least. I find them nice ^3^ Even I though I have NO CLUE who or what those villains are...

Pa_Kalsha

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 10, 09:07:04
She's just a freaking recolour of Rainbow Dash

Did no one else assume that she looked like RD because RD was the one reading the book? I don't know about you, but when I read, I imagine the main character looking like me or someone I know, unless they're described at the start (and even then, there's still some wiggle room).
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

Go Up