Go Down

Lord of Madness

lol Maybe we will get an explanation... someday...  ovO

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 25, 03:42:54
lol Maybe we will get an explanation... someday...  ovO

She's actually part pegasus  lol

Blues-Music

I'm not sure whats the confusion about.Twilight said the cloudwalking spell on 3 ponies was easy.It must have been a sinch on only one.

Tiger

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 25, 08:47:57
I'm not sure whats the confusion about.Twilight said the cloudwalking spell on 3 ponies was easy.It must have been a sinch on only one.

Twilight has specialty in magic. Even her cutie mark points it out. What CM does Lyra have again? Not magic, right? It was probably easy for Twilight, but might be more difficult for anypony else.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 26, 03:57:32

Twilight has specialty in magic. Even her cutie mark points it out. What CM does Lyra have again? Not magic, right? It was probably easy for Twilight, but might be more difficult for anypony else.

It's a lyre. It's... the lyre from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword! O: I think they call it a harp in the game, but there's no way that's a harp.
Spoiler: show

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 26, 04:05:24
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 26, 03:57:32

It's a lyre. It's... the lyre from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword! O: I think they call it a harp in the game, but there's no way that's a harp.
Spoiler: show

Lord of Madness

I never even noticed she could have been a refrence lol.

Go Up