Teens React

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 18, 15:43:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

2012 Jul 01, 21:52:10 #20 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 01, 22:23:47 by Bloomberg
Quote from: Explolguy on 2012 Jun 26, 18:06:07
Most of these teenagers are ignorant little morons. They need to be kicked in the mouth.

And GIVEN A BIG HUG BECAUSE WE ARE ALL VERY NICE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT CONDONE RUDE OR VIOLENT BEHAVIOR.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 01, 21:52:10
Most of these teenagers are ignorant little morons. They need to be kicked in the mouth.

And GIVEN A BIG HUG BECAUSE WE ARE ALL VERY NICE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT CONDONE RUDE OR VIOLENT BEHAVIOR.
me gusta the humorous change x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

lurk852

2012 Jul 04, 01:25:29 #22 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 04, 01:28:17 by lurk852
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 01, 21:52:10

I was amused and impressed at that post until I saw the "edited by Bloomberg" tag. How disappointing.  :c
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

I'm still irritated by the delivery of that Teens React episode. :c I agree that they should really redo it with proper information and show them something other than just the intro. I'd say show them the Bronies React to that video, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 04, 01:59:07
I'm still irritated by the delivery of that Teens React episode. :c I agree that they should really redo it with proper information and show them something other than just the intro. I'd say show them the Bronies React to that video, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

I think it would be a good idea, because all they did was show the intro and told them what a Brony was, that was it.

Book Smarts

Flamestriker

I find most of these teenagers' remarks to be quite insulting. They only watch the intro and look at a few pictures and they are judging it because it's ponies. They did not even see a whole episode and they are already judging it badly. None of us force them, but more positive remarks might have been possible if those teens watched a whole episode and knew more about it.
[move][/move]

Link

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2012 Jul 04, 08:39:55
I find most of these teenagers' remarks to be quite insulting. They only watch the intro and look at a few pictures and they are judging it because it's ponies. They did not even see a whole episode and they are already judging it badly. None of us force them, but more positive remarks might have been possible if those teens watched a whole episode and knew more about it.

Behold, the average reaction to MLP. Most people haven't seen the intro, but they still immediately judge it; "You watch MLP? Hah, freak."

and don't even get me started on teenage guys..."You don't like what I like? Lol, you must be gay!"

Ugh, it just makes it harder to live up to out motto.. :\
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 04, 16:57:26 #28 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 04, 17:07:43 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 04, 06:18:08

I think it would be a good idea, because all they did was show the intro and told them what a Brony was, that was it.

Well, considering the bronies kind of insult the really stupid ones in the Teens React vid, I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to show them that video. x3 Something else, though. I'd want them to at least watch Season 2 episode 1.

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 04, 15:00:37

"Love and tolerate" was originally a joke motto, not to be taken seriously. :\

HerpyDooves

Wait, I thought Love and Tolerate was a serious thing. I'm so confused lol

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 04, 16:57:26
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 04, 06:18:08

Well, considering the bronies kind of insult the really stupid ones in the Teens React vid, I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to show them that video. x3 Something else, though.

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 04, 15:00:37

"Love and tolerate" was originally a joke motto, not to be taken seriously. :\

Who cares what it was originally? It's good advice that we should all try to follow.  :]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 04, 17:01:39

I think when it started on 4Chan, it was originally just a joke motto that they didn't intend to live by.

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 04, 17:08:25

I think when it started on 4Chan, it was originally just a joke motto that they didn't intend to live by.

We would all do well to forget whatever villainy is in the fandom's roots.  B)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 04, 17:11:59

True.

I think we could even try showing nonbronies this video I've come to love and enjoy:

Song is Through the Fire and Flames, by Dragonforce.

Book Smarts

I just posted a post with through the fire and flames, wow :I

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 04, 17:29:55
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 04, 17:11:59

True.

I think we could even try showing nonbronies this video I've come to love and enjoy:

Song is Through the Fire and Flames, by Dragonforce.

It's like the intro was made for that song lol

Julius

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 18, 22:30:17
I've always like the show from the second I saw it, mostly i don't know why. My best guess is the animation style that the show has that I fell in love with. But on topic I Love these videos. Mostly because most of the people to talk in them actually become bronies. I find it hilarious and boosts my confidence in the fandom when a hater falls in love with what they hate.

For me, i just kept hearing about it and was a bit... Confused. Then one day i just decided to watch it and laughed from start to end :D

Then i started watching again and again, and here i am -

Those videos are hilarious, probably how most bronies reacted at first too. That happy guy who instantly loved it, i guess that's kinda how it was for me Hahaha

And that Dragonforce video? That just made that song about 20% cooler  B)
Purr~

ShadowHeart

thats not a brohoof hooves are with feet right?

these kids need to know more about horses. Ponies or any equines have no 'feet' or 'hands'. Their hooves are used as one. The front hooves are used for kicking things and picking things up(not in real life but in mlp they do). They can be used for getting apples closer to them or any munchie on the ground(if real life horses are smart enough to do this). The back feet (realisticly) are used for kicking and jumping. Ponies are four-legged creatures and these kids who have obviously never ridden a horse or pony are used to walking on two legs and they find doing things with the hooves that you use to walk strange. They see this as someone asking them to walk on their hands. Ponies and any equines are forced to stay on four or three legs(when holding something or asserting themselves) for balance's sake. It's called anatomy.....(I realize real equines can't pick things up with their hooves but it's just an example from the show)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chishio Kunrin

Yeah, a lot of the teens in that video were stupid. And the guys who interviewed them really should've done more research or something. It was terrible, and it didn't give MLP a fair chance.

ShadowHeart

ya, they made bronies sound like trolls. Not all bronies post pony pictures like wild fire, some are just bronies because they like the show!!!! I think they took the facts about bronies when the brony population was jus starting.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up