[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Sep 10, 08:19:05
Quote from: Bluebell on 2012 Sep 09, 17:33:40
Your new form is very...purple?

I'm not sure why but the original picture is dark blue, periwinkle-ish. I have no idea why it looks like lavender! NOO!!! D:

who made it for you, or did you make it yourself?

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Sep 10, 15:04:47
Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Sep 10, 08:19:05
Quote from: Bluebell on 2012 Sep 09, 17:33:40
Your new form is very...purple?

I'm not sure why but the original picture is dark blue, periwinkle-ish. I have no idea why it looks like lavender! NOO!!! D:

who made it for you, or did you make it yourself?

I had a good friend of mine draw it for $5 traded in tf2 items.

Salveon

Oh My Gosh, this is the first time I've managed to get on here in ages! D:

Just wanted to ask if anyone of my Herdmates wanted to record any of the game with me over skype when it comes out :D
Or HERD PARTY! :3
~Salveon

Natsu

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Sep 10, 23:14:01

Just wanted to ask if anyone of my Herdmates wanted to record any of the game with me over skype when it comes out :D

Since I spend the majority of my time loitering around on minecraft and reading, I would love to.
Hopefully you plan on commentating, cause I hate being the only voice in calls these days D:

My skype is: solidfallen - You'll see "Shadow/Ben"

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Sep 10, 23:14:01

If I get a new computer (only way for me to get a new computer is if it just magically appeared) before the game comes out, I would totally record.

Salveon

I will be commentating Natsu, :P I wouldn't ask otherwise :P I'm not asking my IRL friends because I... well.... :/ (Requests by "Salv")

And Herpy, only record if you want, I should be able to run skype, the game, and camtasia at at least 30 fps. If not, i'll buy more RAM and shove it in my computer.
~Salveon

Natsu

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Sep 11, 15:53:40
I will be commentating Natsu, :P I wouldn't ask otherwise :P I'm not asking my IRL friends because I... well.... :/ (Requests by "Salv")

And Herpy, only record if you want, I should be able to run skype, the game, and camtasia at at least 30 fps. If not, i'll buy more RAM and shove it in my computer.

Sounds good. ^^

HerpyDooves

30fps?! That's 30 more than I would have; it's perfect!

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Sep 16, 18:14:13

Man, you really need a new computer..

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Sep 17, 15:25:47
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Sep 16, 18:14:13

Man, you really need a new computer..

Tell me about it lol

And I would also like to say that I'm not going to be on too much due to school, just a heads up.

Lucien

And how do you know we will be in school by the time the game is released, Monsieur Dooves?
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Natsu

I'll have plenty of time to play it, considering I never do my schoolwork.

The life of a school delinquent  >.<  >A< ............  D:  DD:

..... lol

Salveon

Oh My Gosh, it's so hard to get on T,T Working on HW for like 3-4 hours a night... though I do get easily distracted... :/ This might be very hard to coordinate.
~Salveon

Natsu

I talked with Lucy today.

It was very awkward.

D:

Lucien

If by Lucy, you mean me, I'm a guy, and yes it was awkward.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Natsu

Quote from: Lucien on 2012 Sep 21, 16:31:53

It sure was Lucy! Maybe next time you should speak to me about something fun, and interesting, not some flipswitch pens xD

Salveon

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Sep 21, 19:12:44

It sure was Lucy! Maybe next time you should speak to me about something fun, and interesting, not some flipswitch pens xD

xD I went to the fair with my friends, 5 of them learned I was a Brony... Also, what happens on the Ferris Wheel STAYS on the Ferris Wheel...
~Salveon

Natsu

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Sep 21, 21:38:51

xD I went to the fair with my friends, 5 of them learned I was a Brony... Also, what happens on the Ferris Wheel STAYS on the Ferris Wheel...

Yup, I know all too well. Luckily for me, I don't have very many friends who would even care. :D

Salveon

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Sep 21, 22:00:22

Yup, I know all too well. Luckily for me, I don't have very many friends who would even care. :D

I'm just seeing how long it takes for them to realise xD, so far they are doing terribly at it, one noticed my wallpaper for the first time in 3 months... and that's how the group found out... xD

Anyone else like the new layout?
~Salveon

Natsu

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Sep 22, 14:10:41
Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Sep 21, 22:00:22

I'm just seeing how long it takes for them to realise xD, so far they are doing terribly at it, one noticed my wallpaper for the first time in 3 months... and that's how the group found out... xD

Anyone else like the new layout?

I love it, it looks much more advanced than before. Good job, Site Team xD

Go Up