Leg-kun's Voice Voici

Started by Legulus, 2012 Jun 10, 15:21:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legulus

2012 Jun 10, 15:21:40 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 01, 18:46:20 by Electro-BLITZ
Sooooo.... Basically, I want to become a musician eventually. I'd like to do clean and screaming vocals, and play guitar. Currently, I've done clean vocals some justice (IMO). Screaming could use some work, and I'm still learning guitar.

What I wanted from this topic was some input on, firstly, my voice. A link to my SoundCloud will be provided to give you reference:

http://soundcloud.com/legulus

Please give your honest input. Do elaborate on your comments too, please. Say what you like and what you don't like about my voice.

And finally, some background info: I'm 15-years-old, have never had a vocal teacher, have been singing for a year on and off, and I record from my iPod. I want to make music similar to that of Senses Fail and Silverstein; within the post-hardcore genre.

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Sonic Heart

I liked it!
I think it would sound better recorded with a microphone and with the instrumentals behind, also it would help if i knew the song, and from my laptop i prefer not hearing it  ovO it would sound awful.
I liked your screams, maybe some more training on that  :D

Legulus

Yeah, I really need an actual microphone to record. I gotta get one soon :l

I fail at merging sound files, so I need to have everything recorded at once. It's a complicated matter, but I'll find something eventually that'll make it easy to merge MP3s and other sound files :)

Thank you for the input. I myself don't really like my scream, but yes I will do some more training on it ^^
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

PrincessButton

Nice work again, Legulus. :D :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up