Season 3 cut short

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 09, 01:41:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 05, 13:42:19
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 05, 13:27:40
Quote from: Iodine on 2012 Jul 05, 08:33:02
Hasbro is making a lot of money off of FIM from its huge fanbase. Doesn't make sense why they would cut it short unless legal reasons prevented them from making more.

this is surely thier most popular show.

This may be why, actually. Won't other companies try to sabotage their show if it was blocking other companies ratings?

And how can you do that? It's different from a bus, you can't just slash the tires.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 05, 13:43:44
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 05, 13:42:19
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 05, 13:27:40
Quote from: Iodine on 2012 Jul 05, 08:33:02
Hasbro is making a lot of money off of FIM from its huge fanbase. Doesn't make sense why they would cut it short unless legal reasons prevented them from making more.

this is surely thier most popular show.

This may be why, actually. Won't other companies try to sabotage their show if it was blocking other companies ratings?

And how can you do that? It's different from a bus, you can't just slash the tires.

When I say sabotage, I mean with like contracts or lawsuits (I don't know why people would sue Hasbro, but there could always be a reason.)

SweBow

Blues-Music

We need a defense attorney just incase...

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 05, 19:29:09
We need a defense attorney just incase...
i'm sure Hasbro has bunches of lawyers, and if not the fanbase has tons.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Firey

Well, if popular shows such as Dragon Ball Z hit 9 seasons,
then I'm certain that My Little Pony should go for at least
a couple more seasons.
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Midnight Star

Quote from: Firey on 2012 Jul 10, 11:56:06
a couple more seasons.

Dragon Ball Z was based on a manga series, though.. they had something that dictated the content.. although, the cartoon was rather... drawn out.. "I'mma power up!" *whooooaaa~* *next episode* "haaaa~" *next episode* "AAAAAHH~" *ending of next episode* "AARGH!! *fires something siezure-causing, blinking, super-laZ0rs*

so yea.. MLP:FIM is free-reined, it's basically up to the developers to decide, what they put into the series..

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Well I certainly hope that there are more than 13 episodes. Far more that is.

But then again, I am not exactly up to date on all the shenanigans that Hasbro's throwing at us...
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Blues-Music

Quote from: Midnight Star on 2012 Jul 12, 14:27:52
a couple more seasons.

Dragon Ball Z was based on a manga series, though.. they had something that dictated the content.. although, the cartoon was rather... drawn out.. "I'mma power up!" *whooooaaa~* *next episode* "haaaa~" *next episode* "AAAAAHH~" *ending of next episode* "AARGH!! *fires something siezure-causing, blinking, super-laZ0rs*

so yea.. MLP:FIM is free-reined, it's basically up to the developers to decide, what they put into the series..

Dragon ball Z the whole series is like when you fight an enemy a stronger one appears.Dragon ball Z  the entire story feels like an excuse for fighting.Dragon ball Z yet somehow its still interesting.Dragon ball Z sometimes the characters just talk about fighting.

Lord of Madness

a couple more seasons.

most shows over 5 seasons usually result to this. Bleach is entering this... as a whole episode is usually just explaining the next...

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 15, 21:32:21
a couple more seasons.

Spoiler: show
most shows over 5 seasons usually result to this. Bleach is entering this... as a whole episode is usually just explaining the next...

I'm going to screw in this light bulb in a minute, I'm going to need one you to distract it while I rest and power up

The Wandering Magus

Spoiler: show
how many narutos does it take to screw a lightbulb? just one.... but it takes a lot of flash backs.

anyways, from the news there's gonna be a featherton of stuff in S3, so there shouldn't be too much of a concern ^-^
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Book Smarts

I feel like Season 3 will balance everything so it's not just for kids or adults,

they're listening to all us, even the younger audience

The Wandering Magus

i'm glad, but I hope that they manage to MAINTAIN that balance rather than lean one way or the other >.<  I know it's probably really difficult.

Snow Crystals

2014 Dec 11, 04:45:43 #34 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 11, 04:49:59 by Snow Crystals
I hope they finish season 3 though only because we are missing the other 13 episodes and we might miss something important.

Go Up