Solaris

Started by Fluffy Cloud, 2012 Jun 07, 14:42:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluffy Cloud

2012 Jun 07, 14:42:52 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 10, 16:51:47 by Fluffy Cloud
Name: Solaris
Race: Pegasus
Age: Built to be a young mare, but is actually 3 years old.
Appearance: http://img259.imageshack.us/i/imagerbn.jpg/ Eyes turn red when hostile.
Cutie Mark: Three gray clouds in a triangle and a blue lightning bolt in the middle. http://img707.imageshack.us/i/imagebkk.jpg/
Backstory: Solaris was robot created by a unicorn who's special talent was machinery. He was going to tpresent her to the scientists of Equestria as a "scientific breakthrough". During the first year of her life, the scientist taught her many things, including combat. He took her outside once, and immediately Solaris became obsessed with the outside. She only saw outside through windows. The scientist didn't want to her to go outside, he wanted her to stay inside. One day, Solaris snuck out from the lab, and went into the Whitetail Woods. She stayed there for almost a year, until the Running of the Leaves took place. She followed the ponies to Ponyville. When she saw Ponyville, she visited it, because she had her own house in Whitetail Woods.
Personality: Usually friendly, and curious. She can sometimes be shy, and can sometimes be protective of others. She is also adventerous. She usually doesn't tell anypony that's she's a robot unless they are a close friend of hers.
Powers: She has different types of equipment installed that she can use. She also has a combat mode.

Art made by others:

Drawn by Blaze

Drawn by Firefly

Rumor

Does she have a sister or brother named Lunaris? O:

Fluffy Cloud

Rumor

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 Jun 07, 17:47:00
No. Why?
Lunaris and Solaris, Lunaris could be her evil twin or something :P

Fluffy Cloud

But she's a robot.

Rumor

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 Jun 07, 18:02:59
But she's a robot.
Evil robot twin? she did run away right? So she should have a replacement! ovO

Fluffy Cloud

Zygrograxgra

Sorry about that, the name reminded me of this.
So, pretty neat if I do say so myself, though I'd like to know how/why her creator didn't retrieve her through some tracking method.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up