Hi everypony

Started by Xeno Aura, 2012 Jun 05, 19:49:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xeno Aura

2012 Jun 05, 19:49:34 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 06, 10:02:17 by Xeno Aura
Hi,

Haven't really been into MLP for long.

Saw some PMV's first, really liked them. Never really considered looking at the actual TV series with it being a 'cartoon' and all.

Still me and my cousin decided to use synctube and watch a few MLP episodes together on it, have to say its one of the best things we've watched in a while. We managed to watch all 2 series in about a week.

Very much like the 2 part episodes, start of series 1 and the start and end of series 2 were great. My only gripe is that I think it'd be cooler (by about 20%) if they made the antagonist last a little longer, maybe make them 3 parts, Discord wasn't in power nearly long enough.

Anyway I'm very interested in LoE, and liked what I've seen so far, so thought I'd create an account and keep an eye on things.

:D

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

sonyablademaster

Cutiebone

Welcome to the Forums ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Thunder Heart

Welcome to LOE!
I agree with you! More Discord is needed. I hope he shows up again in the next series.

Tiger

Welcome! We hope you will have a good time on LOE :3

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Equestrian

Lord of Madness

Greetings from the Lord of Madness!!! i hope you simply the most wonderful of times!!! and pie... we need a lot of pie

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jun 05, 19:49:34
Hi,

Haven't really been into MLP for long.

Saw some PMV's first, really liked them. Never really considered looking at the actual TV series with it being a 'cartoon' and all.

Still me and my cousin decided to use synctube and watch a few MLP episodes together on it, have to say its one of the best things we've watched in a while. We managed to watch all 2 series in about a week.

Very much like the 2 part episodes, start of series 1 and the start and end of series 2 were great. My only gripe is that I think it'd be cooler (by about 20%) if they made the antagonist last a little longer, maybe make them 3 parts, Discord wasn't in power nearly long enough.

Anyway I'm very interested in LoE, and liked what I've seen so far, so thought I'd create an account and keep an eye on things.

:D
hello and welcome to both the dorums and the herd! ^-^  glad you could join the community.  Hhope you can join some of our discussion threads sometime!  Are you familiar with roleplay? i'd love to have you in one of my rp's sometime.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Xeno Aura

2012 Jun 06, 07:00:25 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 06, 18:22:46 by Xeno Aura
Thanks for the welcome everyone(pony). :)

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  :)

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Vick McBread

*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up