My Music

Started by Sunlight_Sparkle, 2012 May 30, 21:57:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunlight_Sparkle

2012 May 30, 21:57:50 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 01, 18:45:58 by Electro-BLITZ
Well hello everypony its nice to be here and I just wanted to share my music with everypony.
Its not the best music because i only got this really cheap program but am working on learning Fruity loops so even better stuff will be coming soon.

So far I've done themes for the mane 6 and am working on a couple of other piece as we speak.
here is the link to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Wwp931Z7Lvx23iJGTXE5A?feature=mhee
Feel free to subscribe and send the link around, I do plan on doing vocal stuff soon enough but havent gotten that far yet and I need to work on singing  x3

I also have a more nature inspired piece up now that my friend is going to do lyrics for. I am also working on a rock ballad for scootaloo

Well I hope you enjoy what you hear

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance

Sonic Heart

That is some nice material! Also, like one of the comments said, i agree, your pieaces would sound  better with a nice voice in the back.

If i had a youtube account i would suscribe  :3 i want to see your work when you get to use fruity loops.
Loved Natures Reprise  :D

Sunlight_Sparkle

Thank you kindly for the good notes about my music, got the Scootaloo theme up there and planning a couple more pieces. Also found a friend to colab with so might have something even better up soon enough

PrincessButton

Quote from: Sunlight_Sparkle on 2012 May 30, 21:57:50
Well hello everypony its nice to be here and I just wanted to share my music with everypony.
Its not the best music because i only got this really cheap program but am working on learning Fruity loops so even better stuff will be coming soon.

So far I've done themes for the mane 6 and am working on a couple of other piece as we speak.
here is the link to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Wwp931Z7Lvx23iJGTXE5A?feature=mhee
Feel free to subscribe and send the link around, I do plan on doing vocal stuff soon enough but havent gotten that far yet and I need to work on singing  x3

I also have a more nature inspired piece up now that my friend is going to do lyrics for. I am also working on a rock ballad for scootaloo

Well I hope you enjoy what you hear

We are speaking...? o_O

Your music is nice but I am concerned about there being no HAPPY Pinkie Pie song. D:
Anyway, keep up the good work. :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Sunlight_Sparkle

A happy pinkie pie song is in the works and will prolly be released next, then I need an idea of what to do next  :3

Sunlight_Sparkle

A bit more of a creepy song coming at you this time. Its a short theme for the Everyfree forest

I just got LMMS so im learning how to use it and im downloading some cool vsts so there should be lots of new stuff popping up soon enough

Sunlight_Sparkle

Sorry about lack of updated but good news is I have a long weekend so expect at least a new song or 2 to come out. Also very big news with the aid of my friend singing I am releasing my first vocal piece this weekend be ready to enjoy something new everypony. Also feel free to make suggestions cause i need some x3

Go Up