Ponified Opening Sequences

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 May 26, 06:24:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 01, 20:58:40 #20 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 01, 21:01:57 by Chishio Kunrin
Sailor Moon!!! O: One of my first anime!

I'd really like to see some of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and one of Soul Eater (preferably the first Soul Eater opening).
Spoiler: By the way, this is the first Soul Eater op. If you come across a ponified version, please post! • show

That dynamic camera. :3

[Edit]: Oh, and some of the ones from the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Disgaea video games. That'd be cool. Then again, I don't think anyone would ponify Maritsu Evil Academy (the song for Disgaea 3 opening sequence).

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

2012 Jun 01, 22:43:49 #21 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 02, 00:52:32 by Book Smarts
I'm actually surprised soul eater has yet to be ponified, it's pretty popular in both Japan and America.

EDIT: Here's a cool ponified intro I found while looking for a soul eater opening sequence

Dr.Insaneoats

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 01, 18:20:21
Quote from: Dr.Insaneoats on 2012 Jun 01, 16:09:12
Oh come now...Am I the only one who watches Game of Thrones here?

I've seen the opening, I just haven't watched the show  ono

Do what you can to find and watch the show. It's the greatest show not featuring ponies right now.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 01, 22:43:49
I'm actually surprised soul eater has yet to be ponified, it's pretty popular in both Japan and America.

Yeah, I've found plenty of ponified Soul Eater pictures, but not the opening sequence. The only pony Soul Eater videos I've found are Patty singing Pinkie's Giggle at the Ghosties song and one pointing out Soul and Black Star claiming their "power of friendship" is "incredible" and "beyond belief."

Ryo_D_Disk

i am aware of incomplete soul eater intro's as well as others such as this one
Spoiler: show

and im waiting for there compleation but untill then
FMA

and im not sure but it looked awsome so its on my playlist (side note this was designed as an ending not opening so cheating oops)

Link

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 01, 22:43:49

EDIT: Here's a cool ponified intro I found while looking for a soul eater opening sequence

Omigosh!  O:
I haven't seen that show in so long!  ^-^  <3
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Off-Topic: Well, I accidentally found this amazing awesome video instead. Apparently, some people believe that anime is only for kids (LOL!!!) and this video proves them wrong.
Warning: Somewhat spoilery for Soul Eater, FMA: Brotherhood, Black Lagoon, Deadman Wonderland, Baccano, Code Geass, and Death Note.

Someone needs to make a video like that for MLP. "It's not. just. for kids." Show the villains, monsters, Cerberus, Sonic Rainboom, Atomic Rainboom (when Dashie exploded AJ's barn), mental breakdowns. I think they could have it end with the Atomic Rainboom.

lurk852

2012 Jun 02, 18:43:55 #27 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 02, 18:46:07 by lurk852
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 02, 18:30:32
Off-Topic: Well, I accidentally found this amazing awesome video instead. Apparently, some people believe that anime is only for kids (LOL!!!) and this video proves them wrong.
Warning: Somewhat spoilery for Soul Eater, FMA: Brotherhood, Black Lagoon, Deadman Wonderland, Baccano, Code Geass, and Death Note.

Someone needs to make a video like that for MLP. "It's not. just. for kids." Show the villains, monsters, Cerberus, Sonic Rainboom, Atomic Rainboom (when Dashie exploded AJ's barn), mental breakdowns. I think they could have it end with the Atomic Rainboom.

No offense, but I don't think a few G-rated villains are quite the same as all that other stuff...  :P FiM is pretty definitely aimed at kids, but that doesn't mean it's not worth watching for other people. I mean, just because a show is a kid's show doesn't mean it's bad.

That reminds me to post this opening, though:

The guy who made that has some great videos. Some would be pretty inappropriate for this site, though  :/
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 02, 19:51:07 #28 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 02, 19:55:22 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jun 02, 18:43:55
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 02, 18:30:32
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

No offense, but I don't think a few G-rated villains are quite the same as all that other stuff...  :P FiM is pretty definitely aimed at kids, but that doesn't mean it's not worth watching for other people. I mean, just because a show is a kid's show doesn't mean it's bad.

-snip-
[/quote]
I mean a video to prove that we're not crazy for liking MLP. lol Sure, it's supposed to be aimed at little girls, but Faust has also said she put stuff in there so parents could enjoy it as well. Also, people don't seem to understand that FiM isn't like G3. :0

[Edit]: On-topic
Azumanga Daioh's opening song to MLP clips:

Close enough..? Hmm, I want something closer.

byndbored

What do you think about this one?
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Book Smarts

Video Game opening sequence

Dr.Insaneoats

Outlaw Star and Ponies. All it needs is some Game of Thrones and then it's the story of my life right now.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 02, 23:41:59

Hey! I posted that on the first page! :P

Also, guys, we might need to use Spoilers quite a bit. Too many videos on one page can lag someone.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 03, 18:28:35
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 02, 23:41:59

Hey! I posted that on the first page! :P

Also, guys, we might need to use Spoilers quite a bit. Too many videos on one page can lag someone.

Oops my bad

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

lurk852

Ah, Bokurano... fantastic stuff, I should read that again sometime.

I'm still waiting for someone to do a (good) Ponysona 4.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

hyper drive [HD]

Go Up