2017 Mar 29, 03:22:01

Author Topic: I had a dream...  (Read 1420 times)

Crystal Chaos

I had a dream...
« on: 2012 May 24, 18:53:28 »
And I think it might be an okay fanfic.

The alicorns lived on a different planet than the EP, pegasi, and unicorns. Celestia and Luna aren't born yet, but their parents lived there. One day it got attacked, and C+L's parents tried to help the other alicorns, but their attempts were futile. As the last two, they find another planet, with the other ponies, and settle there. The four elements are dying, and they give the two alicorns full control before dying. At the end, Celestia is born.

Yeah, I have a weird mind.

Offline Thunder Jet

• Just a memory, and nothing more...
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream...
« Reply #1 on: 2012 May 24, 20:05:34 »
And I think it might be an okay fanfic.

The alicorns lived on a different planet than the EP, pegasi, and unicorns. Celestia and Luna aren't born yet, but their parents lived there. One day it got attacked, and C+L's parents tried to help the other alicorns, but their attempts were futile. As the last two, they find another planet, with the other ponies, and settle there. The four elements are dying, and they give the two alicorns full control before dying. At the end, Celestia is born.

Yeah, I have a weird mind.
I was doing something like this...after I finish my first story.

Offline Vick McBread

• Infowars.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 Jun 07, 00:44:39 »
WEIRD MIND? HAVE YOU EVEN MET US.
OPPS CAP lol
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Offline Blues-Music

• thanks trilight for my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 Jun 07, 03:49:23 »
I thought of this when I read the title.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7TzRItt6CM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7TzRItt6CM</a>

Crystal Chaos

« Reply #4 on: 2012 Jun 08, 14:50:23 »
WEIRD MIND? HAVE YOU EVEN MET US.
OPPS CAP lol

The only reason I'm alive is because Skyler lives in the back of my mind keeping me from breaking down. Have you met me?

Offline Firefly

• hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 Jul 26, 08:34:22 »
I like the idea. maybe they start out as strangers and stuff and grew closer afterwards  ;) if you made them mates in the front of the story the rest of it will not seem so exhilarating as partnership and teamwork would seem much easier after that  :P

in a more mathematical and scientific manner, the idea makes sense too.

2 alicorns (with probable prophesized powers) + 4 elements = 6 :) taken over by Luna and Celestia, and then by the mane 6

weird minds and the ones filled to the brim with imagination, be proud you have one because those are the stuff of intelligence  :P

Imma be jealous you can even DREAM about ponies >:((( all my dreams are about pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows  ovO
Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/