Hello all you wonderful ponies~!! My name Melody~!

Started by Melody Rose, 2012 May 20, 23:08:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Melody Rose

Hahaha  X3 Such a terrible subject title.
Anyways it's clear to see I'm a newbie here and hopes to get well with all of you~ <3

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Equestrian

Blues-Music

Melody Rose

Heh   x3
Thank you for welcomening me. I'm not much a talker-pony, since I'm somewhat akwardly social. But I'm hopeing to make new friends and so on during the forum chats. This actually the first time I've really post on a forum, I'm mentally shy outside and even inside the net to say anything. Truthfully I'm like a mix of Twilight,Pinkie,Fluttershy, and Rarity. Super-lee-duper hyper, minor overly dramatic, very very shy... And Twilight, I rather let people figure that out  ^-^

But again thank you for the small welcomening me~

Rad Thunder

We all start off a little socially insecure. That'll fix itself in no time.
Welcome! ^-^

sonyablademaster

Melody Rose

Heh Thnxs again, though a new problem has occurred to me. I don't really know what to do next  X3

Nala Valor

Rp board, storie board or just look at the post other makes...

Melody Rose

Oh, well I'll try doing that.
I would love to roleplay with other ponies, but my list of words and vocabulary is highly short and I'm just not that thoughtful of a pony, but I do love thinking of stories.

Right now I'm thinking about a mythic young filly, born in the vast of space, a creator of stars and a maker of figures in the sky. And literally she is somewhat of a filly, a young and curious heart. Crashing into an unknown world of those who look like her. Except many of them are separated into Earth and Sea ponies, Unicorns and Pegasus. Only time she saw that of what look like her was in the castle high in the mountain, where two regal sisters share their palace.

What's sad about this, I don't really like making Anicorn o.c's. As well I can't really write stories.

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS!!! im Madness... i hope you a wonderful time.... he... hehe... *creepy exit*

Melody Rose

*stares for a moment* Um... N-nice to meet you? *tilts head confusingly watching as Maddness walks out in a creepy way* 

o.O...

sonyablademaster

I see you meet Lord of Madness and do worry he like that to everypony

Melody Rose

Oh, haha  x3
Heheh.. Seems like an interesting fellow to me, which is a good matter. I like interesting ponies.  ovO

Twilight Blossom

Hi! Welcome to LoE Forums! :D (I thought I already posted here... Huh... :/ Oh well!) Madness is awesome! He inspired me to try to learn how to to staple a burrito that pours clouds to a floating waterfall in the middle of a desert where it has a different type of weather each day! ovO

Melody Rose

My friend Winter Star is confuzzled by your words  :P

But that is an interesting thing to do. I hardly have much inspiration, my inspiration was this one colt name SnowTail (these are real ppl, just using their ponysona names). He still is maybe my inspiration, but now whats left of me is a half mad crazy, sad little pony.

But that's why you always have to smile even if the days are dark and blue. Smile smile smile...  ovO

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Melody Rose on 2012 May 20, 23:08:02
Anyways it's clear to see I'm a newbie here and hopes to get well with all of you~ <3
Hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  I hope you can join us in Thread Games and Roleplaying!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Melody Rose

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 24, 13:40:09
Quote from: Melody Rose on 2012 May 20, 23:08:02
Hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  I hope you can join us in Thread Games and Roleplaying!

Oh I would love to Roleplay with other ponies, I just don't think I'm really good at roleplaying is all.. But I'll check out the Thread Games soon and hopefully not like a Fluttershy to post anything.

Go Up