How far do you think MLP:FIM will make it?

Started by Des Monty, 2012 May 16, 02:23:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dashpony94

Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 May 19, 17:37:06
I think MLP:FIM will be like doctor who...it will last for 50 years or more and still make more episodes  :D

that would be awesome XDDD doctor who is amazing too :D

BTW, I think that Season 3 has "just" that amount of episodes because that number will get the show to enter in syndication, but that's just what I've heard so far.

since Lauren Faust left, you can really tell the difference....someone made me notice that some episodes are badly written.
I have to admit.....seriously for example, a brother coming out by nowhere, an Alicorn as a babysitter and a sister that loves so much her brother that she never spoke a word about him until now...YEAH right!!!

but still, I love ponies...and I think that we will get at LEAST 8 seasons....Yeah I'm going with the Dashie's prediction  :D
"One does not simply choose a favourite pony"

Des Monty

Quote from: dashpony94 on 2012 May 20, 21:13:12
Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 May 19, 17:37:06
I think MLP:FIM will be like doctor who...it will last for 50 years or more and still make more episodes  :D

that would be awesome XDDD doctor who is amazing too :D

BTW, I think that Season 3 has "just" that amount of episodes because that number will get the show to enter in syndication, but that's just what I've heard so far.

since Lauren Faust left, you can really tell the difference....someone made me notice that some episodes are badly written.
I have to admit.....seriously for example, a brother coming out by nowhere, an Alicorn as a babysitter and a sister that loves so much her brother that she never spoke a word about him until now...YEAH right!!!

but still, I love ponies...and I think that we will get at LEAST 8 seasons....Yeah I'm going with the Dashie's prediction  :D

8 Seasons!

I like how you two think!  X3

Zelfore

I'll admit that the last two episodes almost stumbled into fanfic territory, but it was still well-written. (The wedding, changlings, songs... All amazing!)
I mean, obviously Lauren never planned any brother, otherwise he would've been there for Twilight's entrance test into the school for unicorns.

Now for the actual topic, I'd estimate atleast 4 seasons, to about 8. It just seems like the logical course of action for a popular cartoon series.
I'll spare you the displeasure of wasting time, reading my signature, and let you get back to posting ponies! \(^u^)/

dashpony94

Quote from: Zelfore on 2012 May 21, 02:53:23

I'll admit that the last two episodes almost stumbled into fanfic territory, but it was still well-written. (The wedding, changlings, songs... All amazing!)
I mean, obviously Lauren never planned any brother, otherwise he would've been there for Twilight's entrance test into the school for unicorns.

Now for the actual topic, I'd estimate atleast 4 seasons, to about 8. It just seems like the logical course of action for a popular cartoon series.

small off topic again, I'm not concerned about what happens In the episodes, no matter how well they are written, or the opposite.

The fact is, if no brother was planned and they came up with that idea just now and they forced him into the story, that rings a bell for me....makes me think they're almost out of ideas...and that scares me a little...that's what I was saying

but still, This Day Aria had a wonderful Disney "feel" that gave me the chills.....so epic, amazing voice too :)

Book Smarts

2012 May 21, 10:33:01 #44 Last Edit: 2012 May 21, 14:14:13 by Book Smarts
The season finale was more along the lines of a movie, this means it will never be mentioned in the real show and the makers are allowed to make stuff up to create action or drama.

Link

The thing is, maybe the new team isn't as aware of bronies as Lauren was (correct me if I'm wrong here please!  >.<)? And most little girls won't notice if they didn't introduce 'x' character in 'x' episode.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I want it to last forever...

Buuut unfortunately all good things come to an inevitable end, therefore I say that this show will last maybe up to season 7-8. MAYBE.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Lord of Madness

insane answer mode initiated... forever  ovO

LeFatCat

Sadly i dont think its going to last to long.. i have a good feeling that season 3 is not going to be as good as we think it will be. Saying this that will make some fan stop watching it. The original idea that were put in the show, will never really come out, and soon because the main creator left the story wont be as good.  :'(

But i still think they will make a movie! <3

daswed

I don´t care if season 3 will be bad, I don´t care if there won´t be any seasons after that. But I know that i´ll watch Friendship is magic until i´m old and grey.

RainbowTank

Des Monty

NintendoBrony

As long as we have hope for it. I hope they release a film!  X3
What if someone told me that we are living in a dream, and reality was when we were all ponies?

Lord of Madness

Flamestriker

[move][/move]

dashpony94

Quote from: Link on 2012 May 21, 14:58:39

The thing is, maybe the new team isn't as aware of bronies as Lauren was (correct me if I'm wrong here please!  >.<)? And most little girls won't notice if they didn't introduce 'x' character in 'x' episode.

I'd say they are MORE than aware than the last team

because in 2 episodes they showed Vinyl true eye color, a cameo ponyfication of a writer of the show( the most badass with the italian name that I can't remember now lol) and a more "mature" feel.

cmon you can't seriously think of the wedding as a little girls show, Chrisalys was more than scary XD

Link

2012 Jun 02, 10:44:35 #56 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 02, 10:55:02 by Link
Quote from: dashpony94 on 2012 Jun 02, 10:40:21
Quote from: Link on 2012 May 21, 14:58:39

I'd say they are MORE than aware than the last team

because in 2 episodes they showed Vinyl true eye color, a cameo ponyfication of a writer of the show( the most badass with the italian name that I can't remember now lol) and a more "mature" feel.

cmon you can't seriously think of the wedding as a little girls show, Chrisalys was more than scary XD

Agreed, season 2 was awesome  ^-^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Zbizo

They just can't discontinue this show. We will donate them buying their toys till there are bronies on this world and till this show is better than older generations. Seriously, in 10 or more years I want to see picture of mane 6 with text below "if you remember this your adulthood was awesome". Let's make it more popular than other cartoon creators could dream of.

Lord of Madness

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up