The Elite Guardians of Equestria

Started by Blaze, 2012 May 13, 15:11:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blaze

Who are we you ask? We are none other than the protectors of our great land, ready to help anypony in need of our service. It is our duty to keep any dangerous monsters, whether on land or in the sky, at bay, and to make Equestria a better place for everyone. We shall travel the land together and discover all there is to know about it, inside and out. So, do you have what it takes to become a guardian?

Oh gosh that was a terrible intro! Forgive me!  lol I've been thinking about starting a herd for a while and this is the best name I've thought of so far (any other names would be greatly appreciated though!)! I just want to see who would be interested in joining this herd though before I accept anyone!! There would probably be three leaders (me being one of them) and maybe some other positions but I just want to throw this out there while I still can!  ^-^

Night Pony

Thanks Blaze.Now I'm torn between this herd and Ponies of the night herd.  >A<

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blaze

Lol I was actually looking at that herd too but if I were to play as my other OCs, besides Blaze, they wouldn't fit in!  lol

You have plenty of time to decide before the game is finished though!  ^-^

Night Pony

True.But i have only one OC that can enter the game.Other ponies must be made up at the spot.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Equestrian

Oh my... This is amazing! I'd join.

Dr. Krest

My OC is for special missions, not "Help any pony" but he'd definitely fit in. Still, I'm guessing this will turn into a huge herd and I want a small one so I think I'll stay in Asylum and keep looking. Good luck though.

Vick McBread

2012 Jun 16, 02:13:05 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 16, 02:33:08 by Vick McBread
We're intrested. We ARE after all the owner of C.H.A.ngeling Inc. (trap, restrain, and occasionally slowly kill changelings.) So We are up for this. And if youre not in a herd already and would like to claim a cool changeling hunter title that sign up for The Changeling Hunters.
SO. our OC is in our signature.
Also We're a Math Teacher.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Comet

Rissian

2012 Jul 07, 01:40:01 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 07, 02:16:29 by Trege
I wouldn't mind joining, my oc seems like he would fit in this herd since his duty is to protect others from the everfree forest, plus it feels paladin-ish.  B)

(If this herd is still being made.)

Firey

I'm interested, but I'm still thinking about it...
this is a 'Protect and Serve' type group right?
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

wolfblade

Go Up