Started by Misty, 2012 Apr 28, 15:20:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty

2012 Apr 28, 15:20:31 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 18, 15:47:05 by Margin
Videos removed by moderator.
[move=6][/move]

Thunder Heart

Oh gosh, I watched the Brotherhood video a few days ago.
I had a good laugh, Trollestia strikes again!

Night Pony

I had watched the one with Assassin's Creed before they made it with Celestia and Luna.It was a good laugh.  lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Cats Meow

lol I've seen the Assassin's Creed one before, but that was my first time watching the Portal 2 one. I love it, the expressions and everything... it's just perfect. My gut hurts from laughing. I love the banana references in both of them. The first one, Celestia's eating a banana. The second, she's drinking a banana milkshake or something. I love this fandom.
Looking for some new interaction with your pet? It's really quite simple... I find singing to them to be very rewarding, and sometimes they even sing along! ^_^

Book Smarts

I feel bad for Luna, so much  ono

iAN

Iodine

I laughed so hard at the co-op part! I was playing co-op with a friend this week, so this is just awesome.

videogamehunter

I saw this not too long ago and this is pretty entertaining

Zaner-Boy

Though I love these videos, they contain quite a bit of cursing...

Tech

If There Sisters How Do They Have Boy Voices? Just A Question....But..... ITS AWSOME!! ovO
Dispenser comin' up!
Steam Profile

dashpony94

I have been following "two best friends play" for a long time

this "re-mastering" just makes it 20% cooler to me  lol
"One does not simply choose a favourite pony"

Teal Turken

Tech

Dispenser comin' up!
Steam Profile

Zaner-Boy

Like I said before, these videos contain a lot of cursing... just saying.

Cats Meow

Pfft, the cursing makes it hilarious. Seriously, imagining one of the main 6 dropping the F bomb makes me giggle. I could see Celestia getting really frustrated and saying it, though. But that's just my opinion. Maybe if Discord worked his troll magic, it could happen...
My Little Pony: Cussing is Magic.  :P
Looking for some new interaction with your pet? It's really quite simple... I find singing to them to be very rewarding, and sometimes they even sing along! ^_^

Ozzy

I laughed so hard at the portal 2 one  lol

Dr. Hoofington

lol lol lol
Makes me laugh every time I watch them.
Also this sort of thing reminds me of the Nintendo "help" videos. In the Japanese videos it showed the gamers playing the new super mario bros and all helping each other to get lives and coins. In the American version it showed the gamers throwing each other off cliffs, tossing each other into koopas, and just generally trying to get their friends to lose as many lives as possible lol

Book Smarts

My favorite is the Assassins Creed episode and the press B moment  lol

Vick McBread

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Princess_Luna

i saw that... IT'S SO SMOOTH!
Rub some bacon on it.

Go Up