An intro post

Started by PonyFan, 2017 Apr 30, 09:04:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PonyFan

Hello everyone! I have been watching the forums for months, until I decided to join your awesome community! I wanted to join when the L.A.R. applications were open, but sadly, I didn't have the special card in my phone to make an e-mail and my parents and brother don't let me use theirs and I don't want to either. Well, I am another British brony (I don't like pegasister a lot) that loves MLP:FiM . I hope to be applied for the next beta tester wave and I hope to see you all in Equestria one day. I don't know how to RP very well and I would like to begin RPing. I'll appreciate it if you help me. If you want, of course.
Cherry Wing

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently for announcement regarding further game access!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Thunder Spin

Quote from: PonyFan on 2017 Apr 30, 09:04:48
I don't know how to RP very well and I would like to begin RPing. I'll appreciate it if you help me. If you want, of course.

Don't worry! I'll help ya out with RPing! This is the reason I PM every new RPer! Welcome to the forums and RPs. Hope to see you in one RP one day.

Freedom-Liberty

RPing is so much fun, It's like text acting is the way I see it. But I do a bunch of different RPs so I hope someone can help you in your adventures!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

marshmallowfluff

Heyo! ;A; i'm also been a bit of a creeper on the forums.... i've been excited for this game 5ever and i just hope they have another beta tester application....  :I  DD:
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Go Up