Howdy!

Started by Moxie, 2017 Apr 29, 04:36:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moxie

Pretty new here, glad to join the community and perhaps a few RPs. Been into MLP : FiM since the first season came out. Hoping to have a good time and make a few friends here during the wait for the game  ;)
May be a little inactive until I get into the swing of things. Looking forward to interacting with the community.

And remember : All pony is best pony.

Thunder Spin

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help on anything , feel free to ask the LoE team, they'll give you the most possible answers. Have fun and don't worry if the crazy ponies lure you, it's the forum madness ... You may get stuck of this sickness one day. Like me ... I'm a little bit ... you know ... ovO

Hope to meet you in chat one day and in RPs. If you need any help on RPing, feel free to PM me , it became my duty to PM people about RPing. Otherwise, I can sent you a PM right today!

Have fun and don't worry. I am sure with the help of the entire community , you'll feel more convenient.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently for announcement regarding further game access!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

McClaw

Moxie, you make me wonder if you picked your forum name from the modern usage or where it came from (a carbonated beverage that's been made since 1876) or something else.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Go Up