Malware (OOC)

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 23, 20:26:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irroro

2017 Jun 09, 04:06:05 #40 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 09, 15:21:01 by Irroro
Fortunately for Mimic, Wonderbolt's are usually seen wearing their signature Wonderbolt flight suit, which doesn't show the individual's eyes or cutie-mark. Therefore, none of the ponies there in the clearing -- I now deem this place we're at to be a forest clearing in the Everfree -- should have really any clue which could have them suspect that Mimic is not who she claims she is. Unless, of course, they've seen the real Cloudchaser's cutie-mark and eyes.

Post Merge

By the way, the forest clearing in the Everfree thing is up to everyone. I just imagine that's where we would be if there was a giant hole into ground leading to Ponyville's power plant.

Julien999

Hmm, Mimic does not have a uniform but if the ponies who only seen Cloudchaser with her uniform then it is indeed not easy to tell if she is the real one.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Irroro

2017 Jun 13, 03:21:22 #42 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 13, 03:56:58 by Irroro
My bad again. XC I'm really bad at making my dues on this site X.X  I just keep on trying to figure out how to improve my posts as I go, and I don't see myself improving much. And, also, I'm just wondering how this electricity thing works in the universe. Does it have something to do with magic? Magic to electricity conversion? Or rune programing? I think this is something we'll have to discuss first before we go any further.

Post Merge

Or maybe not. Anyone's character have an electric device with them? I can't seem to figure if Weekend's suit either runs on electricity, magic, or both. >.<

Julien999

. . .

Why are you looking at me?

Nightshade Star

Guys....

AT LEAST POST ON THE RP.

Irroro

Nightshade Star

@Misty Fly I actually just thought of the ending. There is an obelisk that no one knows about (not even Tax and Marble), so even if you shut down all  seven, there is an eighth one so Mal is still alive.

Why?

'CUZ WE NEED A DRAMATIC ENDING. lol

Misty Fly

ofcourse...the Crystal Obelisk that makes sense it would make sense but the thing is Tax needs Malware's essence so she could survive and malware has enough energy to survive...
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Julien999

*Fore head against a table*

Nightshade Star

2017 Jun 29, 21:46:40 #50 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 01, 16:32:14 by Nightshade Star
Guys.....

Spoiler: Some Surprise • show
I MIGHT BE CREATING MALWARE: THE NOVEL!!!!!!
Hope this RP can last until the end, so I can start creating the novel (From every pony in this RP's point of view [not Malware tho :P Sry @GlassMirror ])

Julien999

Hey, is everyone still alive? Especially to GlassMirror... That was a unexpected forum shut down.

Nightshade Star

Yes, I'm alive
Pretty sure the others are at school or college

Peace Keeper

Sowies. I am still around. The one pony I haven't heard from yet is @annosrules . Me and him are running to the next. I think we kinda went in different directions from you guys. If any, maybe if annos comes back we could try getting together as one whole group again. Not sure how long I should wait before I can get to you guys solo with both bros.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

2017 Sep 21, 12:54:44 #55 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 21, 12:56:53 by Julien999
I am. Just don't know how I should reply.

And GlassMirror will not make replies until she is ready again. She will post when the time comes.

Irroro

2017 Sep 21, 15:33:44 #56 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 21, 16:02:24 by Irroro Reason: Also...
@Nightshade Star @Julien999 @Misty Fly

No.

AHHHH!!!! I SHALLLL CONTINUE POSTING STUFF FOR MALLLLWARE!

I was so tempted on giving up making posts, but now -- IT MUST BE DONE!

...Nah jk. Nightshade, Julien, Misty Fly? Make the next posts for me please.  :'(

I don't have the time (nor the tools) to make awesome stuff up for this roleplay right now.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 Sep 21, 15:33:44@Nightshade Star @Julien999 @Misty Fly

No.

AHHHH!!!! I SHALLLL CONTINUE POSTING STUFF FOR MALLLLWARE!

I was so tempted on giving up making posts, but now -- IT MUST BE DONE!

...Nah jk. Nightshade, Julien, Misty Fly? Make the next posts for me please.  :'(

I don't have the time (nor the tools) to make awesome stuff up for this roleplay right now.

SOMEONE DO IT CAUSE I CANT

Julien999

I just don't know what to post because I am confused.

Misty Fly

i don't know what's happening anymore
Magic...

Go Up