Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 23, 20:26:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

2017 Mar 23, 20:26:35 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 23, 20:28:35 by GlassMirror
The rp is here
Couldn't fit the whole thing in the title lol, so I shortened it. xD

Anyways, discussions about it go here.
I will also revise the bio of the rp, so it can make more sense. I was kinda rushing with the bio since all that came to mind in the blink of an eye. xD

But yea, all discussions, questions, problems, you name it, we can talk about it here. c:

Irroro

2017 Mar 24, 04:54:01 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 24, 05:08:21 by Irroro
What is the music of life?

So... Okay then. Well, I have nothing really to say, since the bio I made for Weekend Warrior was really just so that she'd be motivated to do cool stuff like, "Hey, is that a real sword and shield? I remember how to use those!" All warrior goddess like, eventually turning her into a brave soul hardened like steel against the heat of her trials and etc. You know?

The classic wannabe warrior turning into a real one.

Oh, woops. Did I spoil her? Should I forever delete this post and never mention it again?

Nah it was kind of obvious that she was this kind of character. After all, gamers like me would love to see or have a taste of what life is like in a video-game like world. I mean, have you guys ever wondered what it's like to have wings on your back, soaring above the clouds like some angel from heaven?

Should I spoiler alert this post?

How does one even do that?

Gamepaw

irroro how did you not notice pudgy blue woof trapped against wall?

Irroro

2017 Mar 24, 12:35:43 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 25, 13:39:59 by Irroro
I just never got around to posting that she noticed the woof. If he's in a really obvious spot, I suppose I'll have Warrior do something about it in my next post.

Post Merge

La la la~

O O C~

RAH RAH RAH~!

Yes.

~By Irroro

GlassMirror

2017 Mar 28, 23:45:44 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 28, 23:55:14 by GlassMirror
All right. I should post this now since some might not get what's going on now. xDD

All right now, so, when Malware first appeared at the bakery, I presume everyone (except for the Peace brothers, although they were still around to witness stuff xD) was either in the bakery, next to the bakery, or whatever you are, you're by the bakery. xDD

When the bakery was burnt down, everyone was there. After, mostly everyone (Except for Irro, who decided not to join, and Blaze because he's unconscious) either flew or walked away towards the Peace brothers, who, now that I'm reading again, were in a shop, and they just left out of it. :)

Mayfly and IC came into the picture, and took Blaze to get him checked, then brought him back to where mostly everyone was, to explain what was happening.

So that should explain everything so far, so hopefully we're on the right track now. c:

Peace Keeper

Great  Now I know where everything is at. Thankies :D
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Irroro

2017 Apr 04, 02:32:04 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 04, 02:37:12 by Irroro
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Mar 29, 15:58:13
Great  Now I know where everything is at. Thankies :D

*gasp* Peacekeeper's flippin' Canadian! lol

Post Merge

Question to GlassMirror: Are we allowed to describe our surroundings as we see fit? Like say, the weather, what time of day it is, etc.? Reason being, I'm starting to get an itch that's telling me we need to establish where we are. Or are you going to handle that?

GlassMirror

Sure, you can do that. C:

Julien999

. . . And then it became a jump in RP instead of what I remembered Sign-Up.

Julien999

So... is Misty leading us to the right path while GlassMirror is not around?

I don't know. I would like to know what GlassMirror think if she (or it's he? xD) sees what Misty wrote.

I wonder if Misty know what he is doing before pressing 'Post'.

I wonder what Peace would think of Misty if he is the one who made this RP...

. . .

*In Medic(TF2) voice*
"I have no idea!"

In general, what do you think of our current situation?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Misty Fly

oh you and your complaints again i,m trying to stay relevant no aparently i,m ruining the RP i,m trying to not to get lost in the rp and make it interesting atleast for me NO apparently it's still bad
Magic...

Julien999

2017 May 15, 15:42:57 #11 Last Edit: 2017 May 15, 15:45:08 by Julien999
Guess I'll keep my complaints next time. They are just questions that comes out every times I see something stranges happening. Not only with how I see your fairy talls, but all other things in general.

Seems like there is a lot of things in the world of fictions that I can't understand/doesn't make sense to me.

GlassMirror

... So how is everyone doing after my long absence because of college? xD

Sorry about that, I can't abandon you guys like that, I feel bad.. xD

Peace Keeper

So far doing well. Kinda taking down some power sources on our journeys. Hopefully you are doing well.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Just confused on what ever is happening, but I manage.

GlassMirror

I'll come in later to kinda patch some stuff up... x3

Misty Fly

2017 May 24, 17:20:12 #16 Last Edit: 2017 May 24, 17:51:34 by Misty Fly
can i pleeease make the map where the obelisks were be ?

Post Merge

https://s25.postimg.org/glv4j2w9b/Obelisk_Map.jpg in any case here it is btw i,m guessing we were in canterlot so the blue one is already drained
Magic...

GlassMirror

2017 May 24, 18:02:58 #17 Last Edit: 2017 May 24, 18:25:07 by GlassMirror
@Aqua Fire
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Peace Keeper
@annosrules
@Nightshade Star
@LunarDusk
@Irroro
@Gamepaw

First let me give a brief synopsis how what's happening so far after I left... xD

Ok so, from what I read, it seems that everyone (other than Marble's OCs and idk about Weekend sadly... xD) on page 7, is at the power plant, including Azure of course... Also, you guys are destroying the power plant? Isn't that bad? I mean, you guys are only turning it off for a while, not destroying it, ponies won't have power at all unless I'm reading that wrong. xD

Also, it seems as though some of us are going through your own tangents, meaning that some of you might be not following each other and stuff... You guys need to be on the same page, and not on different stuff and all. I don't want anyone to be confused or feel left out.

I have a story plot for this rp, and it'll be executed a little later once Mal shows up again for like, the 2nd or 3rd or whatever time.

We're all so split up though... Everything's gonna get confusing that way. Why can't we be in one place together? Malware can't be in multiple places at once... xD

Post Merge

I actually would like for everyone to come together and stuff and not stray away for now... Since some of us are confused (I'm kinda confused myself just a little bit since everyone seems to be doing their own story within this rp. xD)

Nightshade Star

2017 May 24, 18:42:52 #18 Last Edit: 2017 May 24, 18:44:25 by Nightshade Star
Well, from where I stand, it looks like there are 3 groups:
Weekend, Mimic, and Nightlight
Misty Fly (Marble and Tarrapaxi)
Peaces, Blazing
I have no idea where Lunar Dusk is.

Post Merge

Oh and the chubby woof  woof where is he?

Irroro

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2017 May 24, 18:02:58
@Aqua Fire
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Peace Keeper
@annosrules
@Nightshade Star
@LunarDusk
@Irroro
@Gamepaw

First let me give a brief synopsis how what's happening so far after I left... xD

Ok so, from what I read, it seems that everyone (other than Marble's OCs and idk about Weekend sadly... xD) on page 7, is at the power plant, including Azure of course... Also, you guys are destroying the power plant? Isn't that bad? I mean, you guys are only turning it off for a while, not destroying it, ponies won't have power at all unless I'm reading that wrong. xD

Also, it seems as though some of us are going through your own tangents, meaning that some of you might be not following each other and stuff... You guys need to be on the same page, and not on different stuff and all. I don't want anyone to be confused or feel left out.

I have a story plot for this rp, and it'll be executed a little later once Mal shows up again for like, the 2nd or 3rd or whatever time.

We're all so split up though... Everything's gonna get confusing that way. Why can't we be in one place together? Malware can't be in multiple places at once... xD

Post Merge

I actually would like for everyone to come together and stuff and not stray away for now... Since some of us are confused (I'm kinda confused myself just a little bit since everyone seems to be doing their own story within this rp. xD)

TBH I was sort of waiting for something solid to pop up due to everyone's characters making their own inferences on what exactly they were going to do about Malware. That's sort of why Weekend's still inside of "the forest." Also, Julien and Nightshade Star's characters just joined and needed a little solid footing, you know? I wanted to have a little fun with their OCs  ;) . And, also, Weekend probably would've just continued to watch the power plants getting destroyed, not partaking in them. Therefore, if Weekend was with the rest of the ponies at the power plant, I wouldn't have really posted anything other than, "Weekend felt sorry for whoever was going to clean up this mess," and etc. In other words, she wouldn't have added anything to the story (or whatever that is at the mo). And uh... Yeah. If you're confused on what this paragraph was about, it sums up to this: That's why she, Mimic, and Nightlight are still not with the others.

Am I a bad pony for doing this? ono

P.S. @Nightshade Star @Gamepaw  We need to put up "Where's my chubwoof?" pictures around Ponyville, A.S.A.P.!

Go Up