Malware (OOC)

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 23, 20:26:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

I just want everyone to be on the same page, that's all, so we wouldn't get lost. ^^
Maybe when Malware shows up again, I guess that's when everyone comes back together. x3

Misty Fly

Not if we shut down all 7 obelisks first
Magic...

GlassMirror

You kinda got me with the whole obelisk stuff.

Julien999

I am mainly confused on Misty Fly's logic, but I promised to not complain about it so... (oops)

Can someone give me a solid repair so I don't lose my screws?

Misty Fly

what do you mean confused by my Logic ? those Obelisks generate Electricity if she shut one down Malware won't go to that area cause it won't have any electricity but the problem is how are we gonna shut them all down since the distance is so big
Magic...

LunarDusk

Hue...I got left behind while with Taraxippi and Blazing.  :l
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

There's always transportation with steam trains x3 Much faster

So if we all were to get together again then we all have to meet by one of the power sources BY SHEER COINCIDENCE or something. We have split up, with some of us already stopped dead in our own tracks and losing peeps. I do give Misty credit for coming up with stuff to get it forward. I am just following the story set forth by the ones who are leading the way x3 . I mean I would want to help, just not sure how to carry this out without hijacking the RP to my own ideas of scenarios and place them without concent. :s

As long as the scenarios make sense I am alright with RPing through it. ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

Well, I guess when either Tara and Marble reach the next Obelisk or whatever, Mal will show up, since she's only shown up once.

Plus too, this story is gonna is gonna get pretty broad and big, and pretty surprising too later... x3

Misty Fly

allright yall if you want we can meet at the Green Obelisk Aka the one in Ponyville
Magic...

GlassMirror

That'll work.
I do like your idea though Misty Fly. I do appreciate continuing after I was gone and stuff. x3
I appreciate everyone.

((College is such blah. xD))

annosrules

I am lost on what is happening

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Nightshade Star

I tried my best to make Weekend, Mimic, and Nightlight join with Taraxippi and Marble Star, so you guys try to interact with each other.

Irroro

2017 May 30, 23:58:42 #32 Last Edit: 2017 May 31, 15:53:39 by Irroro
Ohp. My bad if it seemed like I was doing nothing.

I was going to post something beautiful in response to Nightshade Star's genius join plan, but then it got deleted.

I thought, "I spent literally an hour making that post." Then, I looked at the time on my phone. "I'm just gonna..." Before I fell promptly to sleep.

Sorry everypony.  0:)

Oh, and I also got unbelievably busy being a substitute grandma.

:] Surprisingly tiring when you've got to take care of literally everything in the house.

Here, I'll try to make more posts to make up for my lack of posting.

Post Merge

I'm so evil. ovO

Post Merge

Mmm not my best post, so far, but it gets the job done.

Nightshade Star

2017 Jun 01, 16:16:52 #33 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 01, 16:58:24 by Nightshade Star
@Irroro lol

Changing subject

Oh and I just noticed:
@Misty Fly @Julien999  if we shut down all the obelisks, wouldn't Mimic also run out of power? Mimic is also a robot, so I would expect that.

Misty Fly

no Mimic is a Robot that runs on Generator that is stored inside him so he doesn't need electricity
Magic...

Nightshade Star

*she
Oh, okay, but we should ask @Julien999 just to make sure.

Julien999

2017 Jun 03, 07:36:41 #36 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 03, 08:02:10 by Julien999
Sorry for no replies, I have a big bad new on my side : there are viruses on my PC due to my failure on downloading something. (You can say it back fired.)

Never try to download whatever you see, they may be fake.

Edit : I may have wanted to say "Malware attacked my PC".

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Jun 03, 07:36:41
Sorry for no replies, I have a big bad new on my side : there are viruses on my PC due to my failure on downloading something. (You can say it back fired.)

Never try to download whatever you see, they may be fake.

Edit : I may have wanted to say "Malware attacked my PC".

@Julien999 lol
And by the way, does Mimic run on generator, like what Misty Fly said?

Irroro

So, um... I guess we're just waiting for a confirmation of "everyone is in the same area now," now?

Julien999

2017 Jun 05, 04:51:07 #39 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 06, 13:06:11 by Julien999
Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Jun 03, 11:12:31
@Julien999 lol
And by the way, does Mimic run on generator, like what Misty Fly said?
Since Misty is in another RP where Mimic appears, yes.

My robot can "breath", recharge her with oxygene and leave behind CO2. (Like any living being)
She can also drink water to cool off her systems to prevent malfunction. During physical activities, she will likely drink more water than usual. Drinking water may also be used as energy.
Electricity is well know as energy for machines, so it's included.

Edit : Alternatively, she can instead breath without consuming and producing O2 and CO2, the air getting in and out is enough. (I prefer this better)

Go Up