2017 Apr 23, 15:45:55

Author Topic: Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!  (Read 301 times)

Offline GlassMirror

• Reveiling the lost histories...
    • View Profile
Mal is on the loose in the real world!

After getting tons of mentions from others to join their rp (and basically not joining because of college), and seeing others pop up out of nowhere I decided to come back to the rp world I guess. The Industrial Tyranny needed my full attention since I played mostly all the Dragon Ponies on the rp, and that was a lot since I hardly come on here, so, I decided to lock it up, but only for now though, it won't be forever.

So, some wanted a sequel, or at least a revamp of Cyberville. Well, that story is already finished, it's at it's climax, and everything is pretty much done for with Cyberville, it doesn't exist no more... Well, the trilogy does. Wait, did I say Trilogy..? xDD

Malware isn't what you think it is, or, what you think she is. Some months after the Cyberville incident, some ponies wanted to recreate what was a failed experiment, to something that people can really enjoy playing. Although all of the data from the game was lost, and can't be retrieved, the hackers tried their best to make something similar to it...

While trying to make the game, the leader of the group wanted to create a sort of firewall that can detect any sort of danger or suspicious threats, in order to not make the mistake like last time. After some time, the leader had made the firewall into a bot, a bot that was getting more and more intelligent everyday, almost acting like one of them...

After some time, the bot started acting a little strange, requesting certain things to be done by one of the ponies. They were getting pretty scared that the bot will become a big problem, since it's basically it's own pony program now. Attempting to delete the firewall bot, the bot had other plans, and made it's own programs and everything to stop the leader from getting rid of her. She had total control of their plans, and their home too, and soon enough, she would have control over the leader, programing her way inside the leader's mind, and basically deleting her from existence....

The bot, who is now considered Malware, or Mal, is now in Equestria, roaming inside a stolen body that was once owned by another. She continues to get smarter and smarter everyday, but she does not know about the known world around her, so will do anything to learn, and to get what she wants, no matter who it is...

By gosh, hope that description made sense! xD
So yea, this is the next rp that will take place after Cyberville, and anyone can join, and I'll have the chance to comment whenever I need to! C: This is a sign up, so I will post the actual rp later. c:

Name:
Species:
Anything Else Important:
Oh, and a picture would be nice too. x3

I could mention people... Sure, I will. C:
@Misty Fly @Peace Keeper @Julien999 @annosrules @lunar Disk @Aqua Fire @Maplewood
just to name a few, everyone can join in and stuff and see what Mal has to offer. x3
« Last Edit: 2017 Mar 12, 04:04:09 by GlassMirror »

do we have to signup again? and how do i jump in exactly? i.m in canterlot right now...
Magic...

Online Julien999

• "Ponies are better than humans? How?"
    • View Profile
???

I did not expect to be mentioned again after 2 weeks of doing nothing on the forum.

Anyway, there is something I want to share a bit: I have a certain robot pony who does something similar like Mal, but of course, this is a different story and not from the same dimension. (If I want, I could send her to the pony world, but the problem will be that there is somepony who looks a lot like the robot since she is basically a copy of that pony: "Joy" / Another problem is Mal because it's a robot/bot as well)

Hmm, I will see about it later on since I am already busy in most ways.

Name: Blazing Legend
Species: Earth Pony
Occupation: Cartographer and Honorary Professor of Equestrian Geography
Anything Else Important: His innate Earth Pony magic connects him to the earth rather than to the plants, manifesting itself as an additional sense and general attunement with the earth. This allows Blaze to perceive the land around him in 3D and in extreme detail.

(posting from phone, so pictures are linked to in my signature)

Offline GlassMirror

• View Profile
do we have to signup again? and how do i jump in exactly? i.m in canterlot right now...

Yea you sign up, and then just jump in once I approve you. C:

???

I did not expect to be mentioned again after 2 weeks of doing nothing on the forum.

Anyway, there is something I want to share a bit: I have a certain robot pony who does something similar like Mal, but of course, this is a different story and not from the same dimension. (If I want, I could send her to the pony world, but the problem will be that there is somepony who looks a lot like the robot since she is basically a copy of that pony: "Joy" / Another problem is Mal because it's a robot/bot as well)

Hmm, I will see about it later on since I am already busy in most ways.

And all right. xDD

Name: Blazing Legend
Species: Earth Pony
Occupation: Cartographer and Honorary Professor of Equestrian Geography
Anything Else Important: His innate Earth Pony magic connects him to the earth rather than to the plants, manifesting itself as an additional sense and general attunement with the earth. This allows Blaze to perceive the land around him in 3D and in extreme detail.

(posting from phone, so pictures are linked to in my signature)

Approve!

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
Hehe a sequel, but in the real world. Now things get interesting x3 Hmm... not sure whether to bring back the same ponies for this or come in with a new? I'll return shortly with my answer.

Also, lemme help you mention the correct name of the user x3 Mentions sometimes autocorrect to the incorrect one by one typo.
@LunarDusk
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Name: Marble Star
Species: unicorn
Anything Else Important: not particulary (oh can i use taraxippi too? i mean she was in the first RP so it would make sense that she would appear here aswell...)
Magic...

Offline LunarDusk

• Justice? Villainy? All same in other viewpoints :P
    • View Profile
Name: Azure Doom
Race: Unicorn
Height: 3'1
Appearance:
(the one on top. Wait a minute, you seen him before ya know what he looks like! lol )
Spoiler

Another one but wont have him appear yet until later
Spoiler
Name:Macbeth
Race: Fiend Pony/Unicorn
Height: 4'0
Appearance:
Spoiler
"Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Offline Aqua Fire

• Lunar Republic!
    • View Profile
Name: Ember

Species: Fox

Anything Else Important: Ember is a blind fox, so her older sister Trix promised to always take care of her. Ember looks like any ordinary fox, unlike the rest of her family. She was born blind, and though she doesn't know it, she has powers to control the wind and sky.

Name: Trix

Anything Else Important: Trix has the power to control fire. She always has a little flame above her head. It always goes out at night, taking away her powers, and leaving her vulnerable to late night attackers. She looks more like a flame fox, which she is.

Trix & Ember
« Last Edit: 2017 Mar 12, 20:50:36 by Aqua Fire »

Offline GlassMirror

• View Profile
Anything Else Important: not particulary (oh can i use taraxippi too? i mean she was in the first RP so it would make sense that she would appear here aswell...)
Name: Ember

Anything Else Important: Ember is a blind fox, so her older sister Trix promised to always take care of her. Ember looks like any ordinary fox, unlike the rest of her family. She was born blind, and though she doesn't know it, she has powers to control the wind and sky.

Name: Trix

Anything Else Important: Trix has the power to control fire. She always has a little flame above her head. It always goes out at night, taking away her powers, and leaving her vulnerable to late night attackers. She looks more like a flame fox, which she is.

All accepted! C:

Post Merge
Name: Azure Doom
Race: Unicorn
Height: 3'1
Appearance:
(the one on top. Wait a minute, you seen him before ya know what he looks like! lol )
Spoiler
Accepted! C:
Another one but wont have him appear yet until later
Spoiler
Name:Macbeth
Race: Fiend Pony/Unicorn
Height: 4'0
Appearance:
Spoiler

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
Well I couldn't make up my mind, so I will make a dice roll to see whether I should have returning characters or introduce new ones. The roll of 1 will be bringing back my first duo from the last RP, and a 2 will be a reselection of ponies from my OC list. So here it goes.

If 1, Peace brothers return for this RP. If 2, will make 2 dice rolls for the 2 ponies that will be selected in a list.
Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1

If 2, here are 2 dice rolls, each will select a pony (if the number rolls the same numbers, that will be the only character that will be entered.

Rolled 2d5 : 1, 3, total 4

Peacekeeper
Name: Peacekeeper
Species: Pony/Pegasus
Anything Else Important: He is trying to learn how to levitate stuff with his own magic unassisted. Still nothing yet. Has played the Cyberville game with his brother Peacemaker.

Peacemaker
Name: Peacemaker
Species: Pony/Unicorn
Anything Else Important: Knows magic well (i.e. instant transmission, self-levitation and can fly alongside his brother Peacekeeper). Has played the Cyberville game with his brother Peacekeeper.

Arco Iris
Name: Arco Iris
Anything Else Important: Competed in Equestria Games for many years and obtained gold throughout the years. Currently aged 52 years, but is still a very active pony. Has created a sonic rainboom before, just barely.

Cheveyo
Name: Cheveyo
Species: Pony/Earth
Anything Else Important: Holds an enchanted ax that allows him to interact with spirits and obtain the knowledge of a single spirit perfect for the situation. Is also the lead guardian of his tribe. Has very little knowledge of modern tech and can be quite gullible to it, too.

'Armored Pony with name unknown and many nicknames'
Name: 'no name'
Species: unknown
Anything Else Important: Thought to be deceased, and uses it to stay anonymous. Learned many arts of combat from different regions and excels in psychology. Always wears his armor, and has wings and horn armored. Has no fear and can break the 4th wall.

Appearance: Always wears armor with color of dirty brass and copper that covers the entire body. Wears combat uniform above his armor. Armor weighs about a bit less than an adult stallion.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Online SandFire

• I am a Mareep
    • View Profile
Name: Blizzard Shield
Species: Pegasus/Pony
Anything else important: Able to handle the cold better than most with but cant handle heat as well.

Description: Female. Blizzard is a bigger than average pony by a few inches. She has a light light blue that can look white if it is bright outside with a Light pink purple mane and tail.
« Last Edit: 2017 Mar 14, 21:17:47 by SandFire »

Offline Gamepaw

• The Chubbiest Cuddliest Floofiest ChubWoof
    • View Profile
Gamepaw Wolf
Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn’t like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can’t get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn’t cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3’ 1” in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
pictures

Maybe Malware can learn something from the wolfy. :3

Offline LunarDusk

• Justice? Villainy? All same in other viewpoints :P
    • View Profile
Gamepaw Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn’t like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can’t get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn’t cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3’ 1” in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
pictures

Maybe Malware can learn something from the wolfy. :3

Tch...yeah right. More like learning how to injest a large bit of live information to gain a drastic buff from  :]
"Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Offline Irroro

• "Blah. Yeah, I'm serious."
    • View Profile
I am interested.

Name: Weekend Warrior
Species: Unihorn (Female)
Anything else important: A promininent gamer with a secret life of Fame and fortune. By day, she's the beautiful mare on the front cover of your hottest fashion magazine. By night, she's your average, not so special gamer. What a twist!  ovO
Appearance: When she's not on the job, she prefers to keep her light blonde mane and tail loose and messy. That way, she doesn't get recognized too easily when she goes out to do things. But with her white coat, horn, and tall stature, however, she can't help but stand out in a crowd, even in her semi-messy maned state. Her rose-red irises don't make it any easier, as their vibrant colour is hard to hide away from incoming onlookers. Luckily for her, most ponies who don't personally know her can't recognize her with her square-paned glasses on, which is a plus for her. All she'd have to do then is hide her distinct sword and shield cutie-mark.
Hobbies: Gaming and going out on vacation. Contrary to what everyone believes, being one of the hottest media models doesn't bring her much fame, fortune, or happiness. What it does bring her is a lot of time to play games and think to herself. This makes her wish sometimes that something amazing would happen to her like in those games that she plays.

I hope she's not too OP to be approved.  ;)

Offline GlassMirror

• View Profile
Well I couldn't make up my mind, so I will make a dice roll to see whether I should have returning characters or introduce new ones. The roll of 1 will be bringing back my first duo from the last RP, and a 2 will be a reselection of ponies from my OC list. So here it goes.

If 1, Peace brothers return for this RP. If 2, will make 2 dice rolls for the 2 ponies that will be selected in a list.
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1

If 2, here are 2 dice rolls, each will select a pony (if the number rolls the same numbers, that will be the only character that will be entered.

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d5 : 1, 3, total 4

Peacekeeper
Name: Peacekeeper
Anything Else Important: He is trying to learn how to levitate stuff with his own magic unassisted. Still nothing yet. Has played the Cyberville game with his brother Peacemaker.

Peacemaker
Name: Peacemaker
Species: Pony/Unicorn
Anything Else Important: Knows magic well (i.e. instant transmission, self-levitation and can fly alongside his brother Peacekeeper). Has played the Cyberville game with his brother Peacekeeper.

Arco Iris
Name: Arco Iris
Anything Else Important: Competed in Equestria Games for many years and obtained gold throughout the years. Currently aged 52 years, but is still a very active pony. Has created a sonic rainboom before, just barely.

Cheveyo
Name: Cheveyo
Species: Pony/Earth
Anything Else Important: Holds an enchanted ax that allows him to interact with spirits and obtain the knowledge of a single spirit perfect for the situation. Is also the lead guardian of his tribe. Has very little knowledge of modern tech and can be quite gullible to it, too.

'Armored Pony with name unknown and many nicknames'
Name: 'no name'
Species: unknown
Anything Else Important: Thought to be deceased, and uses it to stay anonymous. Learned many arts of combat from different regions and excels in psychology. Always wears his armor, and has wings and horn armored. Has no fear and can break the 4th wall.

Appearance: Always wears armor with color of dirty brass and copper that covers the entire body. Wears combat uniform above his armor. Armor weighs about a bit less than an adult stallion.
Accepted. C:

Post Merge
Anything else important: Able to handle the cold better than most with but cant handle heat as well.

Description: Female. Blizzard is a bigger than average pony by a few inches. She has a light light blue that can look white if it is bright outside with a Light pink purple mane and tail.

Physical Description:  A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn’t cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3’ 1” in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
I am interested.

Name: Weekend Warrior
Species: Unihorn (Female)
Anything else important: A promininent gamer with a secret life of Fame and fortune. By day, she's the beautiful mare on the front cover of your hottest fashion magazine. By night, she's your average, not so special gamer. What a twist!  ovO
Appearance: When she's not on the job, she prefers to keep her light blonde mane and tail loose and messy. That way, she doesn't get recognized too easily when she goes out to do things. But with her white coat, horn, and tall stature, however, she can't help but stand out in a crowd, even in her semi-messy maned state. Her rose-red irises don't make it any easier, as their vibrant colour is hard to hide away from incoming onlookers. Luckily for her, most ponies who don't personally know her can't recognize her with her square-paned glasses on, which is a plus for her. All she'd have to do then is hide her distinct sword and shield cutie-mark.
Hobbies: Gaming and going out on vacation. Contrary to what everyone believes, being one of the hottest media models doesn't bring her much fame, fortune, or happiness. What it does bring her is a lot of time to play games and think to herself. This makes her wish sometimes that something amazing would happen to her like in those games that she plays.

I hope she's not too OP to be approved.  ;)

All accepted! xD
« Last Edit: 2017 Mar 20, 20:15:44 by GlassMirror »