2017 Mar 28, 23:20:28

Author Topic: Lo(L)E Adventures!  (Read 172 times)

Offline FloraFlashFly

• I'm more inactive in this than I am lazy
    • View Profile
Lo(L)E Adventures!
« on: 2017 Feb 18, 15:04:22 »
UPDATE!

Turns out all my screenshots were saved in Google Drive! Soon enough I'll organize every single one of them to make a big funny compilation!  :D Just wait!

Spoiler
Uhhh
It's your local Ice Pony,Icebloom!

I guess I've been very far amirite? So I also guess I owe an explanation:

Okay,I've been very far because truth is,I have depression,and it got tough for me so I decide to take time for myself,no no no this isnt a sad story! Because I've been getting better and Legends of Equestria isn't a place for sadness!
  I also remember that last OSW my game didn't work out and that left me disappointed,anyways,I said long ago I would make a compilation ,but my notebook broke and I lost all screenshots,but now I fixed it so yay! This will be the last one I do ever because well,I could do one when it releases but I am on a important school year so gotsa study  X3
  In realsies though,I have been kind of drifting away MLP,I have my own story now and the new seasons..bore me a lil bit? That show and this game still mean a lot to me,and I will never leave it!

:3 However this time I want YOU,yes,YOU! To share all of your funny stories,screenshots and great experiences LoE has brought to us all! Until a day when it releases everyone!  ^-^

« Last Edit: 2017 Mar 01, 09:24:28 by FloraFlashFly »
yee

Offline LeviathanTS

• You are a Raider! Legendary!
    • View Profile
Re: Lo(L)E Adventures!
« Reply #1 on: 2017 Feb 18, 15:12:31 »
Aww... you have depression? :(
I'm sorry that you do, and hope that you do become better soon... :(
*Hugs*

If you want somepone to talk to... you can message me, I would be glad to help and support you my friend <3

Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
Awesome avatar artwork created by Peace Keeper, you did a great job! ^-^
Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Offline FloraFlashFly

• I'm more inactive in this than I am lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017 Feb 27, 15:49:50 »
Aww... you have depression? :(
I'm sorry that you do, and hope that you do become better soon... :(
*Hugs*

If you want somepone to talk to... you can message me, I would be glad to help and support you my friend <3

Aw dont worry! My parentd are gladly supporting me and that already makes me lotsa happy! Plus,just got reminded of us in the cakes jittering all about  X3
yee

Offline LeviathanTS

• You are a Raider! Legendary!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017 Feb 27, 16:10:25 »
It's nice to hear you have a lot of support, though I am here if you need more my friend :3

Take care of yourself... I hope you get better soon ^-^

Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
Awesome avatar artwork created by Peace Keeper, you did a great job! ^-^
Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D